WJ Projector retrofit with HID's - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > WJ Projector retrofit with HID's

Clayton Off Road WJ Skid Plate TestingIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineClayton Off Road WJ Long Arm Kits!

Unread 09-08-2007, 09:45 PM   #1
AMCMoe
1998 XJ Cherokee 

WJ Projector retrofit with HID's

After a while of looking into an HID projector retrofit for the WJ headlights, I've come up with few results. I've only really found one with some decent pictures. There are a couple on here who have done it, but with no pictures or other information that I could find.

But anyway, what I'm looking for are some pictures of your completed projector retrofit. If anyone here has some pictures, maybe some installation tips, kind of projectors and different parts you used, etc that would be great.

Here is the best i've found so far-

http://faqlight.carpassion.info/imag...nt-closeup.jpg

http://faqlight.carpassion.info/imag...okee-front.jpg

AMCMoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2007, 10:27 PM   #2
CMARJEEP
2001 WJ 

clicky free
Unread 09-09-2007, 02:51 AM   #3
MuddyLuxury
1999 WJ 

every couple of weeks there is set on ebay..dunno the quailty.. but my headlights blow so i have been looking hard at this idea
IRO 6.5 Long Arms
Aussie Locked Rear

in the works... lots deployments are great for jeep budgets

Go Doorless!

Things i need..
good spots in the mid atlantic to camp, hike, fish, kyak and wheel, if you know please share

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.9 ANDY
i would do the rear.
MuddyLuxury is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2007, 07:40 AM   #4
ptwelve
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I know nothing but I am interested as I miss the HIDs on my last car. Since the search is down I expect you to give me a full report
ptwelve is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.