Wj Lift Owners Please Read! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Wj Lift Owners Please Read!

ANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Even Better Heim Pricing! From Ruffstuff

Unread 01-25-2010, 11:40 PM   #1
WJ_OWNER
2000 WJ 

Wj Lift Owners Please Read!

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO MAKES A 1.75 LIFT SPRING FOR A WJ? THIS GUY ON EBAY BELOW IS SELLING A PAIR AND I CANT SEEM TO FIND A COMPANY THAT MAKES SUCH. I EMAILED THE SELLER AND HE DOESNT KNOW A BRAND NAME. HE SAID HE BOUGHT THEM USED HIMSELF.

LINK BELOW:
WJ Jeep Grand Cherokee Lift Springs 1.75" Front Springs : eBay Motors (item 190365647108 end time Jan-23-10 09:39:08 PST)

Unread 01-25-2010, 11:47 PM   #2
EisBlade
Web Wheeler

1999 WJ 

That auction ended already. I don't know. I thought 2in was the smallest. No sense in going smaller. I bought OME (Old Man Emu). Nice soft ride, but if I could go back I'd have gone with a professional 3in lift and stayed there.

I'm sure someone on here has some 2in springs laying around.
The largest forum on Facebook for Road King and larger touring models.

Disclaimer:Not responsible for men of weak character.
EisBlade is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-26-2010, 12:05 AM   #3
ezflip
NEWS FLASH It snows in MI

2002 WJ 

WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT US????

Anyway, I have never heard of 1.75" They were probably 2" originally and now have sagged to 1.75" Or, since he didnt buy them new either, they are probably 2" and he is confused.

Edit: When you use all caps, the interwebs takes that as yelling. Just a little internet etiquette my friend.

Edit #2: even thought the auction has ended, you can scroll down the page and see the original post. On it, the guy says he netted 1.75 - 2" of lift. So more than likely, they are in fact 2" coils.

2002 Overland - 4.7 HO, "Select-Drive", 4" RC long arms, TAG front winch bumper, 32" BFG KM's, Kolak 3" exhaust, Flowmaster 50 series

Build Thread

ezflip is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-26-2010, 12:08 AM   #4
xJoshxx
Web Wheeler

2012 WK 

The SRt-8's are a liberty design.
2011 WK2 ORA2
2012 WK2 SRT8
xJoshxx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-26-2010, 12:17 AM   #5
10achik
I ate what?

1999 WJ 

Could have been OME's they had Heavy duty and Medium duty coils, the HD ones would net 2-2.5" while the MD would net 1.5-2" lift. Other than OME, I don't know of any othe manufacturer that makes a WJ coil that small.

99 GC Limited - 4.7L HO V8, 6.5" IRO HC LA lift, F&R D44s locked & trussed, 242HD, IRO TC Skid, KMA Bumper, 35's
2006 Saturn Redline -2.0L Eaton supercharged I4, GMPP Stage 2, Custom Tune, AEM CAI, Ebiach Pro Kit w/ swaybars, EVO Ventus V12s (13.76 @ 103.85)
2006 Pontiac G6 GTP
2012 Nissan Juke - (hers)
2000 SV650 - naked, integrated tail light, sliders, corbin, pilot roads, RK chain & sprokets, D&D full exhaust, FactoryPro Stage I jet kit, +4 Ignition Advancer, Barnett race clutch
2006 Triumph America 900 - Full Dresser

January 2009 Grand Cherokee of the Month (GCOTM)
10achik is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-26-2010, 12:27 AM   #6
ras2001wj
2001 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xJoshxx View Post

[SIZE="3"][B]2001 WJ Laredo 4.0[/B][/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"][B]2" BB
245/75R16 [/B][/SIZE]
[B]
[COLOR="Red"]Ron [/COLOR][COLOR="White"]Paul[/COLOR][COLOR="White"][/COLOR][/B][COLOR="Blue"] 2012[/COLOR]
"Freedoms Popular"
ras2001wj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-27-2010, 09:11 PM   #7
WJ_OWNER
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EisBlade View Post
That auction ended already. I don't know. I thought 2in was the smallest. No sense in going smaller. I bought OME (Old Man Emu). Nice soft ride, but if I could go back I'd have gone with a professional 3in lift and stayed there.

I'm sure someone on here has some 2in springs laying around.

Yes I know it ended. I am the winning bidder

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.