WJ Front axle/brakes "Binding" at slow speed - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > WJ Front axle/brakes "Binding" at slow speed

New DEAL OF THE WEEK at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 06-29-2009, 09:54 PM   #1
jasn1981
2002 WJ 

WJ Front axle/brakes "Binding" at slow speed

I think It may be a warped rotor, but I wanted to check and see what you all think.

I have noticed that in the passed couple weeks the Front end of my WJ tends to almost "skip" when I'm going about MPH and on the breaks. It doesn't seem to do it really any other time. I have also had a slight occasional break squeal from the front right wheel for about 2 months now. I know the pads are fine. They are only about 9 months old. I have also noticed that at freeway speeds it seems like something on the front right side may be running rough. Like a bad bearing. I don't know. It could just be me being paranoid.

Thanks!

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.