WJ Front axle/brakes "Binding" at slow speed - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 06-29-2009, 09:54 PM Thread Starter
jasn1981
2002 WJ 

WJ Front axle/brakes "Binding" at slow speed

I think It may be a warped rotor, but I wanted to check and see what you all think.

I have noticed that in the passed couple weeks the Front end of my WJ tends to almost "skip" when I'm going about MPH and on the breaks. It doesn't seem to do it really any other time. I have also had a slight occasional break squeal from the front right wheel for about 2 months now. I know the pads are fine. They are only about 9 months old. I have also noticed that at freeway speeds it seems like something on the front right side may be running rough. Like a bad bearing. I don't know. It could just be me being paranoid.

Thanks!

2002 WJ 4.7L V8 W/Selec-Trak: 2" OME Lift W/32's
Gibson Exaust, K&N Cold air intake

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.