The power steering return line is something that you can easily do yourself. And it shouldn't cost much because it's just a short rubber hose.
1. Take out airbox
2. Remove the three bolts holding the PS pump to the engine block (be patient, these are loooooong bolts and they're in a tight space)
3. See if you can twist the PS pump around to get to the return line on the bottom. If you can, skip to step 5; if you can't, then go to step 4.
4.Take off the pressure out line (you'll NEED an 18mm flare nut wrench, don't even try any other tools or you may round the bolt). Now twist the pump around to get to the bottom.
5. Remove hose clamp from the nipple, and slide the rubber hose off.
6. Remove the other end of the hose from the PS gear
7. Put everything back together in reverse order.
Formerly Default Jeeper #13
2000 WJ Limited 4.7 with stuff. Look left for the deets.