-   ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum (
-   -   WJ door support (

tommy_chunk 08-23-2009 08:50 PM

WJ door support
My wife WJ has a broken drivers door support. I call it that because I don't know what it is exactly. The door wants to close, and not stay open, because the piece that holds the door open broke at the the door frame. Like the shock support for a screen door, lift gate, etc. I need to know what to call the part first of all. Then I need to know where to find one. I plan to hit the local junk yards this week, but I am looking for more information. :thumbsup:

volvite 08-23-2009 09:00 PM

I believe your talking about a door check. Here is a link to one on ebay: JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE L/F DOOR CHECK ARM 99-04:eBay Motors (item 360166449343 end time Aug-29-09 02:08:08 PDT)

tommy_chunk 08-23-2009 09:03 PM

yes sir. that is what I am looking for. I would have never thought of Door Check! THANK YOU!

volvite 08-23-2009 09:08 PM

No problem. They aren't too hard to find.

The time now is 06:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.