WJ code P1476 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > WJ code P1476

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 08-07-2009, 07:22 PM   #1
GrandHokie96
1998 ZJ 

WJ code P1476

I know its the Governer Pressure Solenoid. Told my dad to have them replace the GPS, and the Governer Pressure Sensor, just in case. AND MAKE SURE they put ATF+4 in. I wanted to check his TPS, but couldn't get a good reading on anything. I know on the ZJ its the middle wire, and to check with key on engine off. Is it the same on the WJ?

Here are the symptoms...feels like its pulling out in 2nd sometimes 3rd gear. And it just had a transmission flush, which I understand could stir up some debris and cause this problem. Any other suggestions?

-Stock suspension, 235/75R15 BFG AT's, AR767 rims with 4" BS - Fastman 52mm Throttle Body, K&N FIPK Gen 2, Kolak Exhaust, DMH Cutout, DT Headers, M1 Intake - 8300k 9004 Hi/Low HID's, 8000k H3 Off-Road Lamps - Rockford Fosgate P8002 and P4004 amps, 2x 12" Kicker CVR subs, Kicker SS56.2 components in Q-Logic kickpods, Front and rear Punch components, another set of components in the sound bar, 3600 watts total
GrandHokie96 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.