WJ 7pin trialer wiring problem. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > WJ 7pin trialer wiring problem.

TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGTJ, YJ & LJ Drop Down Tail Gate Conversion KitLJ Suspension Systems from Clayton Off Road

Unread 07-25-2009, 12:02 PM   #1
silver_laredoSE
2008 JK Wrangler 

WJ 7pin trialer wiring problem.

I have a 04wj with the tow package. My blinker outputs out of the wiring plug dont work, left or right. Parking lights work but the stop/turn dont. Is there a fuse or relay that Im missing? Ive checked the wires and every thing looks good at the plug. Anyone else have this problem or did I confuse everyone just about as much as I am?

Silver Jeep Club Member #4

2008 JK
Black Diamond 3in
315/75R16 KM2s
XRC8
Smittybuilt XRC Stinger
Flat fenders

OLD WJ BUILD THREAD:
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/...ead-wj-984371/
silver_laredoSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2009, 04:21 PM   #2
20jeepwj00
2000 WJ 

from what i can remember there is a taillight converter in the factory harness,it might be an issue with that,its located on the side that the trailer harness comes out of the body inside behine the traim panel.
20jeepwj00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2009, 04:40 PM   #3
mikex93zj
1993 ZJ 

It's possible it could just be corrosion in the terminals on eitherside.. Or the lights.. The lights could be blown.
mikex93zj is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.