It's been almost a month now since I did all the work. So far everything is working the way it should. The only pulsating I get in the brakes now is from the ABS when I have to do a hard stop(you like when the idiots pull out in front of you). The reverse lights work without fail. The gas guage has yet to go wacko on me. I have noticed that with the new sending unit, when the guage shows 1/4 I better start looking for a gas station as I only have about 20-30 miles left. I may have to call the dealer and make sure they sent me the right part or if there's something else acting up. It used to go closer to 70 miles from 1/4 to E. Now that I've gotten the worst of the glitches taken care of I caught the mod bug! I'm looking at lift kits, bigger tires, transfer case swaps, axle swaps, lockers...My wife put her foot down and said "HELL NO!" the boss just shook his head and said I must be crazy. I guess most Jeep owners must be craxy then.
I just wanted to post and give an update about the repairs. All total it took us the better part of a day to do all of it, but part of that time was spent trying to figure out how to get the NSS out. After several calls around we ended up cutting a open end wrench down short enough to get up in there. If anybody has any questions about how to do any of this PM me and I'll be happy to give all the details.