Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

window wind deflectors opinions needed

3K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  bbehnke 
#1 ·
#2 ·
do it comes in handy at work i can leave my windows cracked and not have to worry about random rain showers. and i think they look cool

#4 ·
i love them. i always leave my windows open a crack. i think the ones that just pop in are better than the ones you glue onto the door because the glue discolors the paint underneath them if you want to take them off.

#6 ·
I've always liked mine. I wish I could find a set that mounts in the window track. I guess they don't makem for the zJ anymore. One of my Mopar gaurds is broken..

I do not like the kind that mounts on the outside

#10 ·
You have got to be kidding!!!! You have no idea how long I looked the other night for them. All the online stores I found did not have them for ZJ's. I found old references to them but nothing presently listed so I figured they quit making them altogether for ZJ's. They even sell fronts & backs seperately too. Very cool. Thanks!!!

I just hope the light smoke matches the smoke of the mopar ones. I kinda think not though. The Mopars are pretty dark. I'll have to swap the other side too to match. At least it's one of the back ones that's broken.

#12 ·
You have got to be kidding!!!! You have no idea how long I looked the other night for them. All the online stores I found did not have them for ZJ's. I found old references to them but nothing presently listed so I figured they quit making them altogether for ZJ's. They even sell fronts & backs seperately too. Very cool. Thanks!!!

I just hope the light smoke matches the smoke of the mopar ones. I kinda think not though. The Mopars are pretty dark. I'll have to swap the other side too to match. At least it's one of the back ones that's broken.
haha that was the first thing that popped up on google i have the stick on kind and they are smoke they look black from the outside but inside they are like tint. if you want me to take a picture let me know

#13 ·
IMO the ones that are applied with sticky tape to the outside of the doors are ghetto. They were one of the first things that I ripped off of my Jeep about two weeks ago after getting it home.

I hate the way they look (any of them - sorry guys that have them). They totally take away from the clean lines of the Jeep.

I don't care how functional they are. I would never put them on my rig.

You asked for opinions so please don't flame me for hatin'.

#16 ·
i say get the inchannel ones. they look alot more professionally done in the channel rather than just taped on

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.