Window Regulator Motor - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Window Regulator Motor

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 09-04-2005, 05:52 PM   #1
stmprnch

Window Regulator Motor

Greetings All

Well it looks like I need to replace the drivers rear window regulator motor. All else chacks out fine and the motor doesn't, soooo

Anybody have a suggestion of a reputable online source? My local Dealer has had three teenagers in the last six months, none of which had been introduced to the fine art of accurate parts searches, and I would feel better about spending the money online based on a referal from this list.

Thanks in advance.

Ron

stmprnch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2005, 05:55 PM   #2
Meerkat
1996 ZJ 

Surprisingly enough, your local Advance Auto Parts should have that motor in stock for about 50 bucks.

HTH
Unread 09-04-2005, 07:30 PM   #3
stmprnch

Perfect,
Thanks
stmprnch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2005, 06:48 AM   #4
lswjth2

e-bay

I had to replace the passenger side. I got the entire assy from e-bay. I thinked i paid 49.00 for the entire assy already assembled. Hope it helps... I
lswjth2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.