winch bumper combo - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > winch bumper combo

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 03-04-2002, 08:58 PM   #1
sadler207j

winch bumper combo

Is there a whinch bumper combo for a 93zj that would not require taking the stock bumpber off. I would like to buy a warn 9000i with a mounting bumper. what are my choices. any info or pic would be great.

sadler207j is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2002, 08:42 PM   #2
mattvw65

THIS IS A WARN COMBO WINCH MOUNT WITH A RAMSEY 9000

http://communities.msn.com/Smiths4x4...dcherokee.msnw

PUT YOUR SEAT BELT ON I WANT TO TRY SOMETHING !!!!
mattvw65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2002, 08:56 PM   #3
sadler207j

excellent' that is exactly what I want. It does exist, nice' now If I could find one for sale I will be set. thanks for the pics, now its back to the internet search to find the mount.
sadler207j is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2002, 08:47 AM   #4
S.Shine

You might want to look at an ARB bull bar. You'll get a better approach angle and its a lot tougher than the stock plastic cover.

ARB
Up Country
S.Shine is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.