Will seats from 1997 GC fit into 1994? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Will seats from 1997 GC fit into 1994?

ECGS Black Friday Sale!!6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!50 in light bar /A pillar mount less than 500 at JeepHut.c

Unread 12-22-2002, 07:33 AM   #1
sam270

Will seats from 1997 GC fit into 1994?

Hello - Notwithstanding my transmission worries, I'm just curious if leather seats from a 1997 would fit into my 1994? If not, what years are good if I want to upgrade to leather?
Thanks much, Sam

sam270 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-25-2002, 06:00 PM   #2
MJR

Yes the way the 93-98 mount to the floor should be the same.
Unread 12-25-2002, 06:49 PM   #3
sam270

Thanks for the response - you really know your Grand Cherokees!!
But here's my concern - both my car and the seats are power - but the power controls are completely different - do you think the electrical plugs will match and I'd be OK with the new power seats.
Thanks!
sam270 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-25-2002, 10:43 PM   #4
MJR

Depends whether or not the newer ones have memory/heated seats. If they are just power then just connect the red to red and black to black wires.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.