why wont Rough Country long arms fit AWD models? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > why wont Rough Country long arms fit AWD models?

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! ECGS Black Friday Sale!!Thanksgiving/Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals at JeepinOutf

Unread 07-11-2014, 11:14 AM   #16
OWSIN
1997 ZJ 

Glad I could help! And awesome, followed you back!

OWSIN is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-14-2014, 10:27 PM   #17
riot1987
Professional Wise Guy

1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMoosecakes View Post
What was the issue? And how did you solve it?
I cut my Y pipe, squeezed a bit of clearance out of it then re welded it. PITA. Also got a terrible burn on my hand after it was all said and done. Worst burn Ive had. Your best bet is to get Doug Thorely headers. They clear fine
p1040837.jpg  

Build thread^^
riot1987 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-15-2014, 10:24 AM   #18
nnovickzj
1997 ZJ 

the rc long arms work damn good the smaller joints do suck though i have to call up and get replacements th quality control isnt really there so check everything before you go to install they will work with you though
nnovickzj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-15-2014, 03:42 PM   #19
riot1987
Professional Wise Guy

1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nnovickzj View Post
the rc long arms work damn good the smaller joints do suck though i have to call up and get replacements th quality control isnt really there so check everything before you go to install they will work with you though
Have you looked into using Johnny Joints? I have heard that they thread right in

Build thread^^
riot1987 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.