Who are the reputable site sponsors and parts dealers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Who are the reputable site sponsors and parts dealers

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS!! You asked, we deliver!Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 03-14-2004, 07:45 PM   #1
doccjp

Who are the reputable site sponsors and parts dealers

Hello all. I am new to the forum. On my old Saab forum (saabnet.com) we liked to stick with the site sponsors. Usually they were the most reputable and most highly tuned to our needs.

I Just purchased a super mint and super clean 1997 ZJ with a 4.0 and the 2-4 wheel drive tranny. The car runs exeedingly well, but time and NYC roads will take care of that.

Who are the best sponsors in terms of price, in terms of fastest delivery, and in terms of quality? Where are the best service centers in Brooklyn, NYC. My car has high miles so I want to swap out the tranny filter and fluid, swap out the front and rear differential fluids, and replace my air filter with a K+N.

Also, as far as I know my engine is great, so rather than doing the stroker 4.6 thing, I was thinking of installing a blower unit. Anyone out there know anything about this? I hear Hesco has a good unit, but I have no idea who they are.

Finally, I may be new to this forum but not new to DIY and car forums in general. My last car was a 1988 Saab turbo convertible that I replaced the engine, replaced the engine's headgasket, swapped in a better turbo after rebuilding the turbo myself, etc... I l

Thanks in advance guys!

doccjp is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-14-2004, 08:54 PM   #2
spichman510

welcome to the forum de jeeps. Im no big on the parts thing considering i have 0 money at any given time. But i'm sure the other guys can help.

-'98 5.9 Grand Cherokee-[/B]
spichman510 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.