Who is OEM Shock Mfr - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Who is OEM Shock Mfr

Truc-Lite LED Headlights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

Unread 06-19-2003, 06:05 AM   #1
JimH

Who is OEM Shock Mfr

Anybody know the manufacturer of the original equipment shocks for the '94 JGC (non-up country)? The dealer wants a rediculous price for what are probably cheap shocks.

I currently have Monro Reflex and can't stand them. I would like to return to original ride quality since I mainly use the vehicle for commuting.

Thanks!

JimH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2003, 01:08 PM   #2
Ryan2son

Go Rancho

I would recommend Rancho RSX shocks. I drive my Jeep everywhere, put on 10K miles since December and am very pleased with the ride.

I would NOT install stock shocks.

1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
4x4, 4.7 V8, Quadratrac II, Loaded

A Hail the Mighty Philadelphia Eagles!
Ryan2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2003, 05:22 PM   #3
Stocker

Can't answer your Q, but I replaced my OEMs with KYB Gas-A-Justs a few months back; very happy with them. OEM - type ride (near as I can remember), and very affordable - just in case you don't get the answer you're looking for!
Unread 06-19-2003, 06:34 PM   #4
Kess

does mitsubitshi(sp?) make shocks?? if they do thats prolly what are on the stocker jeep

Retired:1994 JGC Laredo I6 4.0L, Smittybilt Outland brush guard, 1 3/4" Daystar coil spacers, custom air intake with tube K&N, Borla cat-back, KC Daylighters 6" 150w stainless steel, Xenon superwhite headlights 85/100w, 235/75/15 Pirelli Scorpian A/T, billit aluminum grill inserts
Kess is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.