Wheeling today (PICS) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Wheeling today (PICS)

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineYear End Clearance Sale! Save 20%NEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!!

Unread 04-30-2006, 10:35 PM   #1
Nick ZJ
1997 ZJ 

Wheeling today (PICS)

Well here are the poser shots I got before the camera died. I just thought id entertain all of you who like to look at pics.

Quote:
This is the classic "Unstoppable Force" versus "Immoveable Object" debate. The result? Destruction of the Universe.
Quote:
last time i tried fording a river 2 of my oxen died and i got dysentary
Nick ZJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-30-2006, 11:23 PM   #2
10achik
I ate what?

1999 WJ 

Nice rig, you could spray a little water in your neighbor's driveway and go muddin over there

99 GC Limited - 4.7L HO V8, 6.5" IRO HC LA lift, F&R D44s locked & trussed, 242HD, IRO TC Skid, KMA Bumper, 35's
2006 Saturn Redline -2.0L Eaton supercharged I4, GMPP Stage 2, Custom Tune, AEM CAI, Ebiach Pro Kit w/ swaybars, EVO Ventus V12s (13.76 @ 103.85)
2006 Pontiac G6 GTP
2012 Nissan Juke - (hers)
2000 SV650 - naked, integrated tail light, sliders, corbin, pilot roads, RK chain & sprokets, D&D full exhaust, FactoryPro Stage I jet kit, +4 Ignition Advancer, Barnett race clutch
2006 Triumph America 900 - Full Dresser

January 2009 Grand Cherokee of the Month (GCOTM)
10achik is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-30-2006, 11:41 PM   #3
Nick ZJ
1997 ZJ 

Yeah I wish I could lol. Thats his silver mustang. His name is Dick Peterson lol. There is also a construction site next door, and my driveway makes for a good flex spot, so Ill never have to leave my street lol. Sadly I cant go mudding at the construction site because that would not be very nice of me, so I go to a local trail about 2 miles away. Im still in 2wd till I pick up my front driveshaft lol.

Quote:
This is the classic "Unstoppable Force" versus "Immoveable Object" debate. The result? Destruction of the Universe.
Quote:
Unread 04-30-2006, 11:54 PM   #4
10achik
I ate what?

1999 WJ 

Atleast his parents had a sense of Humor Much respect for not falling to the temptation of Illegal wheelin

99 GC Limited - 4.7L HO V8, 6.5" IRO HC LA lift, F&R D44s locked & trussed, 242HD, IRO TC Skid, KMA Bumper, 35's
2006 Saturn Redline -2.0L Eaton supercharged I4, GMPP Stage 2, Custom Tune, AEM CAI, Ebiach Pro Kit w/ swaybars, EVO Ventus V12s (13.76 @ 103.85)
2006 Pontiac G6 GTP
2000 SV650 - naked, integrated tail light, sliders, corbin, pilot roads, RK chain & sprokets, D&D full exhaust, FactoryPro Stage I jet kit, +4 Ignition Advancer, Barnett race clutch

Unread 05-01-2006, 12:06 AM   #5
Nick ZJ
1997 ZJ 

Yeah I do construction with my dad sometimes, and It would piss me off if someone came and ruined all of the measurements and foundations for a house. I only wheel where im supposed to and its legal. Its a good feeling on the conscience when you dont have to worry about getting caught . On the other hand, I remember a while back Woody mentioned his neighbor being named Dick Johnson

Quote:
Quote:
Unread 05-01-2006, 12:40 AM   #6
mr_user

The paint on that lift kit looks pretty good, who did it??

Nice pics man, are those the 33's

Matt

New: '02 WJ Limited 4.7L, Stock for now
mr_user is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-01-2006, 01:04 AM   #7
Nick ZJ
1997 ZJ 

lol I think you did Matt. Yeah they are 33's. They are almost bald from an alignment issue so I snagged some other 33's cheap for the time being, untill in a month or so ill be ordering some 35" swampers hopefully if I can make some money. Then claytons LA's, then longer coils, then a 9"rear and a 44 front. Its just a never ending project.

The paint is chipping off the springs. I want a refund

I spend too much of my life on this website. I have school tomorrow and Ill be on here for at least another 2 hours, just because its now an addiction.

They need to have parental controlls on this forum so It can restrict me from logging in when Ive been on for too long.

C'mon, dont you realize how many times youve hit the refresh button in the last hour youve been on here? Ive lost count.

Quote:
Quote:
Unread 05-01-2006, 01:08 AM   #8
10achik
I ate what?

1999 WJ 

Don't say that, after the server rebuild, I could not access the site from work, I nearly lost my mind

2006 Pontiac G6 GTP

Unread 05-01-2006, 01:15 AM   #9
Nick ZJ
1997 ZJ 

Lol I remember that. I was like a chicken with my head cut off. So I went outside and accidentally washed the jeep.

Quote:
Quote:
Unread 05-01-2006, 01:59 AM   #10
AgitatedPancake
2001 WJ 

Nice lookin rig man, if i were you I would take a sledge to the front of the rear wheel wells by the doors, fold that section over so its not sharp and it looks smooth.
Build Thread: http://www.mallcrawlin.com/forum//showthread.php?t=7387
AgitatedPancake's Youtube Channel
AgitatedPancake is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-01-2006, 02:06 AM   #11
Nick ZJ
1997 ZJ 

Thanks. Actually I already hammered it in. I just didnt hammer it that high. Its very nicely folded tword the bottom though.

Quote:
Quote:

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.