Whats my ZJ worth?? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Whats my ZJ worth??

Currie Antirock, Currectlync & Lift Kits on Sale!Oconee Off-Road Free Shipping Lifts Tires Bumpers Tops andIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 10-20-2007, 09:45 AM   #1
WilliamBriggs
1995 ZJ 

Whats my ZJ worth??

I dont know much about jeeps. I bought this off a buddy to help him out and possibly daily drive. Well things changed and I might have to sell it. Ive been fixing it up little by little. I feel that if i get everythign on my list done then it should be ready to be sold.

1995 jeep grand cherokee 4x4
power windows and locks
136k miles
alternator (has about 60k on it)
new battery and terminals
new o2 sensor
new coolant temp sensor
new belt
new flasher relay

things left to do:
install valve cover gasket
install oil pan gasket
install trans pan gasket
put exhaust back together
postive battery terminal
fix the hanging rear bumper

Exterior needs:
gas door lid
rear tailgate shocks
clips to put headlight back in
piece thats missing on front bumper

the only thing im not messing with would be the rear passanger window doesnt go down or up, its not the connector or the wiring. im thinking the motor is shot. it also doesnt have an airbag in the steering wheel. the tailgate i was just gonna replace cause its dented up a little. im also gonna have another set of rims with newer tires (the rims in the pic will come with the jeep but only 2 will have tires on it) MORE PICS (its not cleaned yet)

95 ZJ w/138,675 miles (other than hatch) not a single dent or rust spot. So Far Replaced: alternator and battery, leaking tire, coolant temp sensor, o2 sensor, Need to install: oil pan gasket, tranny gasket/filter and valve cover gasket
WilliamBriggs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.