What is wrong with my vents? Help PLZ! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > What is wrong with my vents? Help PLZ!

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 07-29-2009, 10:15 AM   #1
Max78
1992 XJ Cherokee 

What is wrong with my vents? Help PLZ!

Hi all. I have been having this problem for a while now. I have an 02 Laredo and the passenger side vents blow at you like an asthmatic blowing though a damn straw, and what little air comes out is warm. Itís also 112į here so itís a little on the annoying side. Anyone have this problem as well? Any fixes?

It sounds like i have the limited blend doors problem but i dont have any right?

Thanks for any and all help!

Unread 07-29-2009, 02:56 PM   #2
20jeepwj00
2000 WJ 

the air recirculation door may have broken and is blocking the air flow,if you remove the glove box you can see the recric door on the upper right side.
20jeepwj00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2009, 02:57 PM   #3
Max78
1992 XJ Cherokee 

Cool thanks! Ill look at it tonight if i can.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.