What is the "Up Country" package? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > What is the "Up Country" package?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 09-19-2003, 01:43 PM   #1
theantiriced

What is the "Up Country" package?

Sorry fellas, I know this is a stupid question, but I'm new to this list. I'm looking into buying a WJ Grand Cherokee and have been searching Jeep sites for a few weeks. I've noticed that some owners have an "Up Country" package on their WJ's. I was just curious as to what this package consists of and how to tell if a WJ has this option installed. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

-Craig

theantiriced is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2003, 01:11 PM   #2
pygocentrus

if its new, you could just ask them. mine is bought used, but mine had a sticker in the back, and i asked the dealer and they said its a factory upgrade.
pygocentrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2003, 03:05 PM   #3
oH2o

See this link: http://www.wjjeeps.com/upcountry.htm
oH2o is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.