What else should I keep? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > What else should I keep?

Poison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!

Unread 04-01-2013, 07:49 AM   #1
hairball-ZJ
1996 ZJ 

What else should I keep?

Hi, I'm stripping my 96 zj and was wondering what you guys would hold onto. Thanks.

hairball-ZJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2013, 07:52 AM   #2
riot1987
1997 ZJ 

Location: In your attic, with the squirrels and wrapping paper
You getting another one? Id save the transmission and Tcase. Axle shafts. lights. 242 bezel.-if you have one.

Build thread^^
riot1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2013, 10:01 AM   #3
hairball-ZJ
1996 ZJ 

Yeah, or an XJ . I've got the trans, tcase & linkage , drive shafts, both axles and exhaust. Gonna take a/c compressor and hook up inboard air . alternator, belt and pulleys are new so I'm taking them.
hairball-ZJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2013, 10:06 AM   #4
baldygo
1996 ZJ 

make some half doors for the summer
http://www.reno4x4.com/forum/showthr...door-completed
baldygo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2013, 10:08 AM   #5
xcaliber81
1994 ZJ 

Whats wrong with it are you getting another one? I would remove all those tiny cluster bulbs behind the hvac, and the headlight switch and wiper switch they are 21$ each from mopar. honestly you should just keep the whole thing untill you get the next jeep because you never know what you might need after you scrap it like wiring in the door jambs certain upgrades your old jeep has and the new one does not.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.