Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your ZJ today?

4M views 55K replies 2K participants last post by  chetzar 
#1 ·
This thread is to serve as an inspiration to others modifying their ZJ's. Pretty simple, just post what you did to your ZJ today!

Today I shamefully took my Jeep to get the oil changed because it was to hot to change it myself.

#19,647 ·
Was delivering mail on my route today (I'm a mailman) and I had to pull a ups truck outta of a muddy driveway....with almost slick tires!! Haha he asked me if I was sure if I could pull him...put it in 4 lo and my zj didn't even hesitate.

Guess that extra tow strap I always carry came in handy for once.

1993 Grand Cherokee Limited 4.0L AW-4

#19,649 ·
Was delivering mail on my route today (I'm a mailman) and I had to pull a ups truck outta of a muddy driveway....with almost slick tires!! Haha he asked me if I was sure if I could pull him...put it in 4 lo and my zj didn't even hesitate.

Guess that extra tow strap I always carry came in handy for once.

1993 Grand Cherokee Limited 4.0L AW-4
You deliver mail in your POV?

#19,652 ·
Yep, rotten brake line, bare pads, worn rotor, shot caliper.. no wonder

Gassed her up and fixed my brakes. Bought some marine terminals, gonna install those Saturday along with my VIC cubby

#19,654 ·
I sold my phone today. "What does that have to do with my ZJ?" you ask. Well, let me tell you. The proceeds completely cover an Aussie locker including the shipping for me. So, as soon as the funds clear in PayPal, I'll be ordering my Aussie locker. :D

#19,656 ·
ejschultz said:
I sold my phone today. "What does that have to do with my ZJ?" you ask. Well, let me tell you. The proceeds completely cover an Aussie locker including the shipping for me. So, as soon as the funds clear in PayPal, I'll be ordering my Aussie locker. :D
That sir is winning. :2thumbsup: I can't wait I get rid of stuff so I can get some mids and highs.

#19,658 ·