Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your ZJ today?

4M views 55K replies 2K participants last post by  98ZJ 
#1 ·
This thread is to serve as an inspiration to others modifying their ZJ's. Pretty simple, just post what you did to your ZJ today!

Today I shamefully took my Jeep to get the oil changed because it was to hot to change it myself.

#18,584 ·
I have put the vleds brand in several of my rides over the last few years and they are great, but as said u do have to pay attention to the lengths of some bulbs due t clearance issues

#18,591 ·
Just performed my first real vehicle recovery. Newer acura slid off the side of the road, which was actually pretty steep side to side, which he said is the reason why he lost control. It was two guys, and one of em was trying to push the car out of the snow bank. They weren't going anywhere lol. So I stopped, threw on my strobes, hooked up my tow strap and tugged them out. Very suprised I didn't slide sideways.

#18,592 ·
I was driving home from work and hit the brakes to slow down to turn in my drive way. And the *** end comes around and I go straight in to the ditch and field right in front of the house. My mom and sister were sitting on the couch and saw it all happen

#18,593 ·
I was driving home from work and hit the brakes to slow down to turn in my drive way. And the *** end comes around and I go straight in to the ditch and field right in front of the house. My mom and sister were sitting on the couch and saw it all happen
Sh*tty dude. I know how that feels. Haven't done it with the zj yet though, did it with my old Isuzu rodeo

#18,595 ·
nickpequignot said:
I did that in my dads Mazda 3 a few years back... Not fun, took a tire off the rim when it hit the curb... Changing a tire on the side of a highway off ramp is sketchy business

#18,597 ·
Concolour said:
I did that in my dads Mazda 3 a few years back... Not fun, took a tire off the rim when it hit the curb... Changing a tire on the side of a highway off ramp is sketchy business
My mom was like what were you doing f***ing around in the field. I was like I wasn't I slid. Haha