Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your ZJ today?

4M views 55K replies 2K participants last post by  98ZJ 
#1 ·
This thread is to serve as an inspiration to others modifying their ZJ's. Pretty simple, just post what you did to your ZJ today!

Today I shamefully took my Jeep to get the oil changed because it was to hot to change it myself.

#18,187 ·
Great, you know how many bloody gm trucks there are in this city? Now how am I going to randomly know if I saw you >_>
Chev it or leave it.

Anyway, backyardjeeper, the 5.9 Limited has hood louvers, a different grille, 5.9 Limited badging, and more faux wood trim in the interior than other models. Also, the back seat has a folding armrest in the middle, but I don't know if that's a niner-exclusive.

#18,188 ·
something new came today looks like good quality think I'll wait till I get the rear bumper build going before I install them

I got a habit of doing this

#18,190 ·
Not mine, but I saw a 98 4.0 Laredo in the Mcd's parking lot with the hood up so I pulled in to lend a hand. I had there starter off in less than 10 mins, they said they had been struggling all day... I'm going to stop back by in another hour and install their new one for them because they will most likely still be trying.

#18,192 ·
Not mine, but I saw a 98 4.0 Laredo in the Mcd's parking lot with the hood up so I pulled in to lend a hand. I had there starter off in less than 10 mins, they said they had been struggling all day... I'm going to stop back by in another hour and install their new one for them because they will most likely still be trying.
Is she hot?

Did you get her number?

Inquiring minds want to know.

#18,194 ·
Got it tagged today. And some other stuff. More on that later.

Attachments

#18,197 ·
Changed my Fluid on my D30 with my Lube Locker I had sitting in my garage. First time using lube locker, easy breezy. And I also found out that the fill plug on the D30 has a Built in magnet, learn something new everyday :D

Attachments

#18,200 ·
Lol, it was a large middle aged man with a son with Down syndrome. It wasn't the people that caused me to turn around and pull in it was the fact the a ZJ needed help! I think it's an addiction and we are all members of this support group...
If its not a 5.2 I'm like "........Idk?"

OT: took her to get me some beer!