What did you do to your ZJ today? - Page 847 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > What did you do to your ZJ today?

Savvy FREE SHIPPING!Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%Artec Holiday Sale!

Unread 06-20-2012, 01:00 PM   #12691
squazz
Web Wheeler
1993 ZJ 

Yesterday I drove the 94 to OceanCity,Md then had this sexy beast follow me the whole way home

To the niner replaced the wheel bearing in a gas station(had a spare in the 94) then drove it hard the 150 miles home

squazz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-20-2012, 01:03 PM   #12692
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Welcome to the cool club
PolkaPower is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-20-2012, 01:06 PM   #12693
DNFJ
Web Wheeler

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by squazz View Post
Yesterday I drove the 94 to OceanCity,Md then had this sexy beast follow me the whole way home

To the niner replaced the wheel bearing in a gas station(had a spare in the 94) then drove it hard the 150 miles home
If you come to the jeep festival in august I am stealing it.
Built Not Bought #704

Previous:
'00 XJ 6.5 on 35" KM2s
'96 ZJ 2 on 31" Baja Claws
DNFJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-20-2012, 01:14 PM   #12694
squazz
Web Wheeler
1993 ZJ 

I had no idea what i was missing fast as **** 231 swap soon dude said tranny was rebuilt 3years ago i think it has some shift kit cuz from a stop it smokes 1st then cherps 2nd

I should feel ashamed for what i paid for it but i gave the guy what he was asking
squazz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-20-2012, 01:20 PM   #12695
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

You came from a 4.0 huh? When I first got mine I would gun it from the lights and my wife's head would hit the head rest lol. I let her drive it once after some TB work and when she nailed the pedal the torque made her foot slip off of the gas and it did the herky jerky lol.
Unread 06-20-2012, 03:43 PM   #12696
Freestyle713
1994 ZJ 

Sneak peek of my diff cover. I ****ed up the L, it annoyed me, I tried to fix it, and made it worse. So now I'll have to tape it off and respray with some yellow when it dries.
2012-06-20-16.21.30.jpg  
[B]94 Grand Cherokee 5.2[/B] [SIZE="1"]33in. Federal Couragia M/T's on Procomp Steelies, np231 swap, IRO Hack n Tap SYE, Carolina Driveshaft, 4.5 in. lift, RE front upper/rear lower ca's, RC front lowers, Ironman rear uppers, IRO 4.5 coils in rear, 3.5 and 2" bb (no isolators) in front, Bilstein 5100's, Clayton/JKS adj. track bars, KOR rad support and SS, Magnaflow/Flowmaster exhaust, clear corners, custom light bar w/ Hella 500's[/SIZE]

[CENTER][COLOR="Yellow"][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/groups/zombie-outbreak-response-vehicles/"][COLOR="Yellow"]Zombie Outbreak Response Team[/COLOR][/URL][/COLOR][/CENTER]
[QUOTE=elcorvino;14544406]Yea... It's kind of like the fat chick who lives around the corner. You aren't trying to get caught with her, but you know she'd be a good time.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=ScottD16;14460352]I had a dream my entire family was attacked by a giant polar bear. The crazy part was he attacked us with a giant spoon. Best dream ever.[/QUOTE]
Freestyle713 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-20-2012, 03:47 PM   #12697
gabrod72
1993 ZJ 

Not today, but last night I subjected my 5.9 to my wife's driving. She was surprised by the amount of power that skinny pedal can unleash. I was biting nails for a little bit but gladly, she's not getting too comfortable with it.

Unread 06-20-2012, 04:15 PM   #12698
MrObvious
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by phfister

If you come to the jeep festival in august I am stealing it.
When and where is this fest?
Got it stuck. It's still stuck. It's so stuck I could call insurance and say it was stolen and no one would ever know. It's so stuck I don't know anyone with a capable enough 4x4 to even to to where I got stuck to winch or yank me out.
MrObvious is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-20-2012, 04:27 PM   #12699
AcidAnton
Czech OffRoader

2005 WK 

Quote:

Welcome to da club, 5.9 FTW
Silver WK Club Member #88
HEMI Club Member #80
AcidAnton is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-20-2012, 05:04 PM   #12700
booked101
1997 ZJ 

Cut my front bumper in half and finished the evap canister relocation. Unfortunately the Jeep forum app will not let me upload pics. I'll do that when I get to my comp later.

Sent from my Droid using JeepForum
Unread 06-20-2012, 05:55 PM   #12701
SchizophrenicMC
1997 ZJ 

All these people talking about their 5.9s. I love my 4.0. Wouldn't have it any other way. (Except maybe an inline diesel... 2.8 VM Motori anyone?)

In other news, got my coils in today:

Did not expect them to be that big. Or heavy. They're certainly smaller on the GMC.

Because tacky green leather is SUPER COOL
SchizophrenicMC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-20-2012, 06:25 PM   #12702
Airborn
1998 ZJ 

I wanna be in the cool club. lol
OT: Took a pic of it, i have some adj. lower control arms coming from IRO, still need to get uppers and an adj. rear track bar, im riding around on a trackbar bracket right now . Oh and found an old picture on photobucket of what it used to look like about a year ago.

Also here is a picture of my interior lights. Its probably hard to see but you get the idea. They are all blue leds.
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4.0L : 172,xxx miles, IRO 3.5" F>R lift, IRO Adjustable Control Arms, IRO Adjustable Track Bars, 31" Goodyear Wrangler Authority on Cragar V5's, Pavement Pounder until I get out of college :( ...Built Not Bought #650
Spend the Time and the Money the 1st Time, You'll End Up Doing it Anyway.
Airborn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-20-2012, 06:57 PM   #12703
jeepgoonie
1998 ZJ 

I can't wait to be in that niner club one day.. Just can't find one in a reasonable price/condition around me. Or for that matter the money.
Unread 06-20-2012, 07:00 PM   #12704
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepgoonie View Post
I can't wait to be in that niner club one day.. Just can't find one in a reasonable price/condition around me. Or for that matter the money.
It's pretty cool actually. They send you a rule book with codes for extra privileges at certain places. There are freebees, secret meetings, glamorous after hours parties all expenses paid. Of course you have to look like none of this happens and manually work on your niner as it falls apart. All part of the exclusiveness though.
Unread 06-20-2012, 07:05 PM   #12705
hdrocknroll
1995 ZJ 

Quote:

Congrats
Oh come on man, how much did U steal it for ?

Watch Out For The Air Hose Gone Wild!! Or Wear A Cup,: True Story

[QUOTE=rooster51;13297693] Whats the worse that can happen? Your jeeps already broke.

[/QUOTE]
hdrocknroll is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
door latch , lift + spacers

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.