Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your ZJ today?

4M views 55K replies 2K participants last post by  98ZJ 
#1 ·
This thread is to serve as an inspiration to others modifying their ZJ's. Pretty simple, just post what you did to your ZJ today!

Today I shamefully took my Jeep to get the oil changed because it was to hot to change it myself.

#16,181 ·
I sold the stock wheels today via Craigslist. I drove about 45 minutes away after work to meet a guy. I get there and we start talking Jeeps. Turns out he wanted the wheels for his WJ. I didn't know that until I got there. I told him in an email they will fit on 93-98 Grands. Apparently he didn't believe me. I did a quick forum search to show him otherwise but he bought them anyway, for my full asking price.
Hahaha WHY?!

#16,182 ·
Apparently he's going to pull the tires off the wheels and mount them on his WJ wheels. I'm pretty sure WJs have larger stock tires than ZJs though. Oh well. I tried to tell him but he insisted. I'm not turning down $200 for stuff that was just taking up room in my garage.

#16,185 ·
sacrificed my third metacarpal. Drill press is outta commission so i pulled out the Hilti. Bit got stuck and SNAP. There went my hand bone.

So while at the ER I contemplated selling it. To just focus on school and drive my warrantied Challenger stock. X-ray'd, splinted, slung up and sent home. First time to be in an ER for myself and i'm 26.

But I'm SO close to having her done..where she can only be maintained.

this has taken forever to type. And yay for Valium.

so i cant weld or make any progress on the jeep for 6-8 weeks. sucksssss

#16,191 ·
Got a little sideways on my drive home in the rain... just trying to have some fun before winter comes and I have to replace the rear tires :rolleyes:
I've memorized where I can get sideways on wet pavement, so whenever it rains, I always try to go a route where I can show off my drifting skills :laugh: #fastandfurious

Edit: not serious about the hashtag, don't do it, its stupid.

#16,194 ·
Set of ZJ 5.9 seats. Come get em, I need them gone. In Laguna Hills, CA. Local pickup only. Also have door panels, center console, shifter, etc. Let me know

Attachments

#16,195 ·
k, i've been up for over 24 hours now. but i still have a full busy day ahead of me. check out my build thread for my schedule. should be tiring but fun day.

#16,196 ·
Why is JF so screwed up lately?!? I hate having to click on the "last page" link for "what did you do to your ZJ today" only to have it display a page from last month.. This is getting frustrating.

OT: Going out to replace my front upper control arms, then grease her up & give her an oil change :)

#16,198 ·
Snow! Lol it was worse when I woke up this morning but it heated up quick so by the time I snapped the pics it was basically all gone.
My cousin who lives in colorado just posted a picture of his back yard coverd in snow. I hope this means we get a **** ton of snow this winter.

#16,199 ·