Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your ZJ today?

4M views 55K replies 2K participants last post by  98ZJ 
#1 ·
This thread is to serve as an inspiration to others modifying their ZJ's. Pretty simple, just post what you did to your ZJ today!

Today I shamefully took my Jeep to get the oil changed because it was to hot to change it myself.

#15,084 ·
nickpequignot said:
How many costs did you use on tails?
Nick I used 2 coats then one clear on my avalanche, 3 coats then clear on KPs caddy, one coat then clear on the rod.

Attachments

#15,086 ·
nickpequignot said:
Darn forgot clear coat.
It's a must or it looks like flat black chalk in a couple years.

#15,088 ·
nickpequignot said:
Just any normal spray in clear? I'll get it like next week.
I use duplicolor. Usually reclear once a year.

#15,093 ·
I got it. Since my seats are out I climb in there. Stand up. Shift it into first gear. It's off of course. Pull. And pop. Fall flat on my a** in the jeep. I'm on the phone with my girlfriend at the time and she thought it was the funniest thing.

#15,095 ·
33 inch ram tires ?{265/60/20}on a zj

i fixed the rear bumper yesterday because it was hanging some i fixed it with a clip from the stock radiator i replaced a month ago then i got these for free!they are about half worn,good for 2 summers i think.on my zj with upcountry susp. im thinking about a 2.25 bb with 2.5 inch wheel spacers and ram 20s for next summer.think i can pull it off? heres how tall it is to start off if that helps.

Attachments

#15,097 ·
970001zj said:
i fixed the rear bumper yesterday because it was hanging some i fixed it with a clip from the stock radiator i replaced a month ago then i got these for free!they are about half worn,good for 2 summers i think.on my zj with upcountry susp. im thinking about a 2.25 bb with 2.5 inch wheel spacers and ram 20s for next summer.think i can pull it off? heres how tall it is to start off if that helps.
20's on my jeep? Anyone??

#15,099 ·
Anyone know how to get the center counsel out. Mainly the shift knob.
Shift it to 1 and YANK like you have a pair of balls :laugh:

That's what I've read