What did you do to your ZJ today? - Page 7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > What did you do to your ZJ today?

XJ Rail Sale!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Vanco Big Brake Kit Promotion!

Unread 08-22-2010, 08:47 PM   #91
zjdamien
1993 ZJ 

Put some H2 support stickers on

93 zj 4.6 stroker fastmen throttle body, adj FPR, D.U.I. Coil, 5"ish lift, iron Y long arm adj trac bar, 249 t-case 33x12.5 dunlop mud rovers, home brew roof rack and bumper, red top, hi lift, KOR rad support, & steering gearbox brace, 3.73 gears
Other rides
2005 triumph bonnievillie America custom
89' chevy step side 6" drop in front bagged in rear
zjdamien is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-23-2010, 08:09 AM   #92
Osboy1
1998 ZJ 

I had a great ZJ weekend! I hit my local salvage yard, and picked up a center console w/cupholder armrest, a rear wiper motor, a front passenger window regulator w/motor, a window & lock control unit for the driver side, and a front differential vent tube.

Installed all the locks, motors and the regulator... and the console! And then I serviced the front differential, and herculined more of my interior. Already had the headliner and overhead consoel done, did the sun visors. They look neat- all rugged and industrial and stuff.
Osboy1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-23-2010, 08:11 AM   #93
Osboy1
1998 ZJ 

Oh!! Almost forgot! I also applied my Calumet High School Wolverines bumper sticker... I made my kids watch Red Dawn with me, and they loved it, and my oldest boy went online to Zazzle and custom made me a bumper sticker, hehe.
Osboy1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-23-2010, 02:31 PM   #94
cklanish88mj
1998 ZJ 

put a new sticker on and a set of vent visors
cklanish88mj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-23-2010, 06:28 PM   #95
zjdamien
1993 ZJ 

Put my new/rebuilt bosch 4 hole design injectors in today
93 zj 4.6 stroker fastmen throttle body, adj FPR, D.U.I. Coil, 5"ish lift, iron Y long arm adj trac bar, 249 t-case 33x12.5 dunlop mud rovers, home brew roof rack and bumper, red top, hi lift, KOR rad support, & steering gearbox brace, 3.73 gears
Other rides
Unread 08-24-2010, 06:58 AM   #96
unkajeffy

1991 YJ Wrangler 

Made the round trip to michigan. No major issues othe than the blower fan control module took a dump. Rigged a direct wire to the fan for the trip and didnt shoot the jeep.
unkajeffy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-24-2010, 07:41 AM   #97
Jones
Consider the following...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cklanish88mj View Post
put a new sticker on and a set of vent visors
That Barbie sticker is awesome!
Unread 08-24-2010, 08:37 AM   #98
cklanish88mj
1998 ZJ 

i got this one upfront if u cant read it all it says real jeeps have unibodies
Unread 08-24-2010, 02:21 PM   #99
LordHobbit
1993 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zjdamien View Post
Put my new/rebuilt bosch 4 hole design injectors in today
So ... What do you think? I'm tempted by this to see if I can get a little better burn of my fuel.

Those stickers ^ are great. I really like em

Isn't red the only color a vehicle should be?
If at first you don't succeed, use more speed.
LordHobbit is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-24-2010, 10:18 PM   #100
stageninja
That Rigger Guy

1997 ZJ 

Washed the Indiana State fair off and filled with petrol.

stageninja is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-24-2010, 11:38 PM   #101
JohnnyJohnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by zjones View Post
that barbie sticker is awesome!
x2
JohnnyJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-25-2010, 07:26 PM   #102
cklanish88mj
1998 ZJ 

well last night went and tested out the new front locker n rear super 35 kit needless to say i first crushed my exhaust backing up on a rock after that i dented my rear drive shaft about an hour later going up a hill it twisted like a pretzel ten somehow the bushing to my xcase linkage split and poped out so i was stuck in 4high today i went and got another spare driveshaft since my spare is now my main also got a set of driving lights off a riced up wrecked talon and got new xcase linkage now tomorrow i got to go buy a new tail pipe and cut it up to work with my rear long arm ill post pics of shaft and exhaust n lights tomorrow
Unread 08-25-2010, 07:33 PM   #103
zjdamien
1993 ZJ 

Welded the tops on my bumper

Other rides
Unread 08-25-2010, 08:53 PM   #104
zjdamien
1993 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordHobbit View Post
So ... What do you think? I'm tempted by this to see if I can get a little better burn of my fuel.

Those stickers ^ are great. I really like em
It kinda ran bad at first but I drove home from work and ECM started to do it's thing and it's runs smoother and quieter it's still has a little rough idle but it seems to be getting better hopefully when I get the screamin demon coil it will help I'm drive to TX in 6 hours so it should self adjust on my trip I got 14 to 14.6 when I went last week we'll see what it does tomorrow
Other rides
Unread 08-25-2010, 10:41 PM   #105
tonymartin
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cklanish88mj View Post
well last night went and tested out the new front locker n rear super 35 kit needless to say i first crushed my exhaust backing up on a rock after that i dented my rear drive shaft about an hour later going up a hill it twisted like a pretzel ten somehow the bushing to my xcase linkage split and poped out so i was stuck in 4high today i went and got another spare driveshaft since my spare is now my main also got a set of driving lights off a riced up wrecked talon and got new xcase linkage now tomorrow i got to go buy a new tail pipe and cut it up to work with my rear long arm ill post pics of shaft and exhaust n lights tomorrow

OUCH! At least your locker works though eh!
tonymartin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
door latch , lift + spacers

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.