Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your ZJ today?

4M views 55K replies 2K participants last post by  98ZJ 
#1 ·
This thread is to serve as an inspiration to others modifying their ZJ's. Pretty simple, just post what you did to your ZJ today!

Today I shamefully took my Jeep to get the oil changed because it was to hot to change it myself.

#11,301 ·
Fuel pressure was like 2 weeks, senders started pissing gas all over under the hood, real nice. Afr might still work but I unhooked it because it looked like cherries in my mirror with it bouncing from red to blue lights constantly. Boost gauge quit within a couple months. Personally I love autometer, but if you have a 96 or newer buy a Garmin and ecoroute.

#11,302 ·
badbird17x said:
Fuel pressure was like 2 weeks, senders started pissing gas all over under the hood, real nice. Afr might still work but I unhooked it because it looked like cherries in my mirror with it bouncing from red to blue lights constantly. Boost gauge quit within a couple months. Personally I love autometer, but if you have a 96 or newer buy a Garmin and ecoroute.
I might get auto meter. Mount them in place of the Vic possibly. I looked into that Eco route and garmin. How much was the 1490l,t and Eco route?i think that's the one you have?

#11,303 ·
that sure is a purdy jeep, i thought them wheels were a 5.5x5 bolt pattern not a 4.5x5,

if there 4.5x5 bolt pattern what year model did they come off of
Tj Rubicons 16"up to 2010 I believe. The Jk's have a 17" rim and are larger bolt pattern that wont fit

#11,304 ·
nickpequignot said:
I might get auto meter. Mount them in place of the Vic possibly. I looked into that Eco route and garmin. How much was the 1490l,t and Eco route?i think that's the one you have?
$250 for both off eBay.

#11,307 ·
squazz said:
Tj Rubicons 16"up to 2010 I believe. The Jk's have a 17" rim and are larger bolt pattern that wont fit
They made tjs in 2010? I thought the jk replaced the Tj.

#11,308 ·
squazz, I think your 94 is leaking oil by the quart...
HA it use to till i replaced them o-rings in the filter adapter.

a little mud on the tires in the reflection of a brand new Nissan pickup

They made tjs in 2010? I thought the jk replaced the Tj.
yeah I wasn't sure when the jk started. so 97-06 tj moabs are what your looking for there is a set in the classifieds now

#11,312 ·
Got some work done on the 14 bolt

#11,313 ·
booked101 said:
ripped the back bumper off climbing a ledge in my backyard. the bottom of the bumper got hung up on a small stump after the front climbed up. I didnt even know the back could be ripped off.
Yup... Can you take a pic of it without the bumper cover on? I was thinking about taking it and the cladding off seeing as I have no front bumper either... just want to see what it looks like under there... Side and rear if you wouldn't mine. Thanks in advance!

#11,315 ·
Background story: Power antenna mast broke about a year ago but I hardly ever listen to the radio so no biggie, I disconnected the antenna remote line from the back of the aftermarket cd player so the power antenna motor wouldn't run.

Finally decided to replace the mast, brown santa brought it today. Was supposed to be a quick install... until I reconnected the antenna remote from the cd player and got nothing... So now I have to test the relay and the motor to figure out why it went from working to not. CD player antenna remote line is fine so i know the gremlin is in my ZJ somewhere. :-(

#11,320 ·
drove it to school. smelled like gasoline. wonder what it could be. gotta check it out.
My money in on gasoline leak...

Either that, or you have a gas sniffing fetish and you carry around a baby bottle full of gasoline to snort :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I walked past mine and said hi after I got off the bus :D