Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your ZJ today?

4M views 55K replies 2K participants last post by  98ZJ 
#1 ·
This thread is to serve as an inspiration to others modifying their ZJ's. Pretty simple, just post what you did to your ZJ today!

Today I shamefully took my Jeep to get the oil changed because it was to hot to change it myself.

#82 ·
Got in my order from kolak upper and lower radiator hoses and iac for the niner

#85 ·
Will be installing my upper and lower radiator hoses, kor steering brace, and iac and maybe my kor radiator support if there is enough daylight from the time I get out of work

#87 ·
Hard day of labor here. We are visiting the fiance's family, and I had a few hours this morning to myself. I decided if they were in stock to put Lund Ventvisors on. Well, they had them, and I toiled over this mod for about 15 minutes. They look great and the fiance' approves, she loves them. Now I wonder if I will get the same praise if I order and install a front brush guard and tow hook set up.....just testing the waters. :rofl: I would post pics but I do not have the camera with me, and honestly, ventvisors are not a mod worth posting.

#89 ·
This morning: removed fog lights and relocated charcoal canister.

This afternoon: Let my son drive it for the first time offroad (he's 12) and he slides it through a mud puddle and smacks the front drivers corner into a small tree, exactly where the fog and bbq can was! :rofl:

#92 ·
I had a great ZJ weekend! I hit my local salvage yard, and picked up a center console w/cupholder armrest, a rear wiper motor, a front passenger window regulator w/motor, a window & lock control unit for the driver side, and a front differential vent tube.

Installed all the locks, motors and the regulator... and the console! And then I serviced the front differential, and herculined more of my interior. Already had the headliner and overhead consoel done, did the sun visors. They look neat- all rugged and industrial and stuff. :2thumbsup:

#94 ·
put a new sticker on and a set of vent visors

#98 ·
i got this one upfront
if u cant read it all it says real jeeps have unibodies