Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your ZJ today?

4M views 55K replies 2K participants last post by  98ZJ 
#1 ·
This thread is to serve as an inspiration to others modifying their ZJ's. Pretty simple, just post what you did to your ZJ today!

Today I shamefully took my Jeep to get the oil changed because it was to hot to change it myself.

#8,261 ·
Lol NO. I guess I'll have to run them over, or out run them.

#8,263 ·
Painted my grill black today. Primed it, two costs of black, one coat of clear. It looks good! Pic will be up tomorrow.

#8,264 ·
badbird17x said:
Tried bolting my 33 in swampers onto my 3 in bb zj. No chance, then started hoisting up to see what height I need, just isn't going to happen with stock arms. Anybody need some 33s that seam like 37s? Lol.
What size wheels are they? 15's???!!

#8,265 ·
TurboTPI said:
What size wheels are they? 15's???!!
Wheels are 15x8 but found out they are 3 in bs. 15 mins of solid sledgehammer work and they work now. Need bumpstops as I have none but the work.

#8,267 ·
TurboTPI said:
I don't need the wheels, just the tires. How much?
Sorry made them work. I bought all 5, got 3 boggers, for $600. Had to make them work.

Attachments

#8,270 ·
got my cb tuned went to 4wheel parts in salida to look at lifts I think I will run the budget lift in process of custom front bumper.. but.. how to mount it? I have been searching online and realized u can't take off the inner metal bumper? how do u mount to it?? anyone know I would greatly appreciate the help!

#8,272 ·
Stripped my front bumper down and got it ready for the new bumper build
You widen the holes that go to the frame rails. Then you use the 4 holes on each side that you would use for the stock tow hooks.

#8,273 ·
Tried bolting my 33 in swampers onto my 3 in bb zj. No chance, then started hoisting up to see what height I need, just isn't going to happen with stock arms. Anybody need some 33s that seam like 37s? Lol.
yeah i love the way they move the earth...like a angry orangutang throwing ****. :2thumbsup:

#8,275 ·
my jeep didn't come with stock toe hooks I have 2 big center holes but that's all for holes I see :/
Yes widen those 2 big holes and inside there are holes for the stock tow hooks on the outer most sides of the frame

#8,278 ·
badbird17x said:
Sorry made them work. I bought all 5, got 3 boggers, for $600. Had to make them work.
Damn! Haha.

On topic, pic of the ZJ with the black grill. I like how it looks.

Attachments