Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your ZJ today?

4M views 55K replies 2K participants last post by  98ZJ 
#1 ·
This thread is to serve as an inspiration to others modifying their ZJ's. Pretty simple, just post what you did to your ZJ today!

Today I shamefully took my Jeep to get the oil changed because it was to hot to change it myself.

#6,084 ·
I blew the water pump gasket the other night and I have it at the dealership I work at to get it replaced along wit the water pump. One of the long bolts break and we go deeper and remove the timing cover and now I have a new timing chain. Tomorrow she should be back on the road:) the chain was LOOSE!! so this was a good thing.

#6,085 ·
sat in it, and realized that i love my zj, and dont think i could ever purchase any other midsize suv! i mean why? its the one midsized suv that actually looks and is offroad capable, what the hells a "trailblazer"? id like to see one hold up to what we have all put our zj's through lol...just sayin.

#6,086 ·
sat in it, and realized that i love my zj, and dont think i could ever purchase any other midsize suv! i mean why? its the one midsized suv that actually looks and is offroad capable, what the hells a "trailblazer"? id like to see one hold up to what we have all put our zj's through lol...just sayin.
:cheers2:damn right bro. I dont think there is another SUV out there that can "truly" compete with a ZJ. Right on!!!!!!!:2thumbsup:

on subject, bought this today. ZJ mods, coming up.:drool:

#6,088 ·
Pondered turning my non working a/c and compressor in to oba thinking reason compressor aint working is cuz of one of the sensor switches

#6,099 ·
Got a few parts today.

Had planed on replacing my motor mounts today, but got side tracked when all of these new parts showing up.

FlowKooler water pump.
Valeo radiator 732783.
Jeep rubber floor mats.
and picked up my KOR roof rack that was being powder coated.
Hopefully UPS will be dropping off a few more items tonight.