Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your ZJ today?

4M views 55K replies 2K participants last post by  98ZJ 
#1 ·
This thread is to serve as an inspiration to others modifying their ZJ's. Pretty simple, just post what you did to your ZJ today!

Today I shamefully took my Jeep to get the oil changed because it was to hot to change it myself.

#44,921 ·
Yeah, my new case isn't going to happen until new axles and driveshafts. The 249 is plenty for the way I'm setup right now.

#44,922 ·
Yeah, my new case isn't going to happen until new axles and driveshafts. The 249 is plenty for the way I'm setup right now.
Same here. I honestly like the 249 but if the vc worked it probabaly wouldnt be as nice on the trails. Thats why i will end up doing the 231. Both axles need rebuilt right now so thos will be first and 4.56 for the 35s that i should have in december

#44,925 ·
Same here. I honestly like the 249 but if the vc worked it probabaly wouldnt be as nice on the trails. Thats why i will end up doing the 231. Both axles need rebuilt right now so thos will be first and 4.56 for the 35s that i should have in december
Yup, having the second gen fixes that issue, 4lo is locked.

I wouldn't bother with 35's on a d30, even for your style of wheeling.

#44,928 ·
what did you do to your zj today: what did you do in you zj today, the sickest drift getting onto the interstate..... held it at 90 degrees for like 200ft lol. I need new meat on my wheels bad, we got some pretty serious rain here today.

#44,930 ·
I ordered a u-joint driveshaft from the JY to replace the Rzeppa CV on the front of my 98. I have to go to another JY tomorrow to get a Dana 30 yoke. I will have to source a yoke nut and seal too. Maybe get it done this weekend.

GW

#44,933 ·
Flushed engine and coolant system, replaced rotted hose, replaced viscouse fan and reassemblied fan shroud, Also Made room for a 10" el fan in front of radiator.

#44,940 ·