Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your ZJ today?

4M views 55K replies 2K participants last post by  98ZJ 
#1 ·
This thread is to serve as an inspiration to others modifying their ZJ's. Pretty simple, just post what you did to your ZJ today!

Today I shamefully took my Jeep to get the oil changed because it was to hot to change it myself.

#43,721 ·
As long as my wife...er....girlfriend.....er.....acquaintance.....er.....cook....isn't paying for the ride, I don't care if the legs don't glide.:laugh2:

#43,725 ·
#43,727 ·
Fixed my EVAP code .... Rubber hose 'waz Rotten! Had to make one up out of 2 hoses as factory part is discontinued. If you have this code come up pull your haedlight and check it out. Its the outside small hose and everyone I have seen at the JY is rotten too! I'm still getting a 132 code for high volts at O2 sensor.....
Oh put new headlights on her too! Will see how it is tonight.

#43,734 ·
We went to my daughters basketball game tonight and when I got parked my wife says she smells antifreeze. I popped the hood and see muddy brown liquid and dried drops all over the engine. Turns out the upper radiator hose had two 3mm cracks. My parents were coming to the game so they brought tools, radiator hose and some antifreeze. Turns out the radiator looks like mud inside. Time for a good flush. I sure hope my radiator doesn't need to be replaced due to corrosion.

#43,739 ·
Took the Jeep over to my Son's to put a new set of 3.5 inch springs on, and see if I could find the wobble in the front end. Everything in the front end felt tight but we found the front driveline U joint a the axle was going out so replaced that, which I am really glad of before dropping the drive shaft somewhere, and I stopped on the way home to spray some mud off the inside of a front rim. Wobble has almost all gone. I've had it happen before on this ZJ. it's the most sensitive vehicle to tire balance I have ever known. Maybe we will get to the springs next weekend.