What did you do to your ZJ today? - Page 1930 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > What did you do to your ZJ today?

Savvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 12-25-2013, 06:40 PM   #28936
ejschultz
Web Wheeler

1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by coralman View Post
ej, i swear the thing locked when I removed the keys,
Leave the steering wheel upside down and take out the keys. If it doesn't lock there, then you have a problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by txbass06 View Post
Just giving you a hard time. Wasn't trying to be a jerk about anything. Haven't been through anything recently where I'd bend any mounts but I'll check here in a few when it gets moved into the driveway
I know. I didn't take any offense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolkaPower View Post
All Hail The Mighty Idiot! Let his idiotic words darken our forum! Here I fixed that for you.

"As a matter of fact, yes i have. I have owned ZJs, XJs, and TJs, and my father owns a WK. My dad has 60 acres of natural property that he lets me hunt and wheel on. Have i driven the new cherokee? No i have not and, I do not have any platform to stand on when talking about it because it's all just my uninformed spoiled bratty opinion. I have no desire to either. May as well jump in a compass and wheel that. WTF was Jeep thinking when they put that POS on the road? Must have been the same people who designed the Patriot and the new Cherokee and Grand. Like i said before we can go back and forth literally forever. I cant be bothered, and I feel like I am so important because my dad never spanked me. These Jeeps will probably join us on the trails in no time at all. We'll sit back and see how they do."

ejschultz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2013, 07:07 PM   #28937
Platinum5nine
1998 ZJ 

Its funny, people try and talk **** about other guys who probably have it better than they do. Pure pathetic jealousy. Spoiled? Not in the least. I work hard for what i have, worked to get where i am at my job, and im good at what i do. I buy what i want when i want it with in reason of course. Maybe if you put half the effort into life as you put into your 14,000 posts, you would actually be somebody. I know, hard to hear the truch about yourself isn't it.
Platinum 5.9 2.25" engine pipes 3" Magnaflow cat, 3" Hooker Aerochamber, 3" tail pipe, Ported kegger, 52MM Throttle Body, 24lb injectors, K&N drop in filter, Cast JEEP valve covers, MSD coil and wires, All new 6 piece clear light kit, 255/65/16 General Grabber HTS, 242 conversion, XJ u-joint front axle shafts
Platinum5nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2013, 07:08 PM   #28938
McCloudsZJ
Because RaceJeep

1998 ZJ 

Drove it 1,300 miles in awful weather in three days. 18.5 mpg loaded to the gills with puppies and presents. She definitely earned herself a wash, wax, and shampoo.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using JeepForum
On the Jeep:Hot intake, 52mm TB, Summit 8mm wires, catch can, 703s, insulated fuel rails, indexed Champions, Bilstein 4600s, Eibach lowering springs, Moog SS, Ironman mounts, Lotek 2GP, lots of gauges, sparkly paint.
In the garage: M1 4bbl
In the works: Addco/Hellwig sway bars, nitrous, full polly bushings, full exhaust, data logging, billet UD pulleys
McCloudsZJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2013, 07:27 PM   #28939
970001zj
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum5nine View Post
As a matter of fact, yes i am a horrible troll and Like i said before we can go back and forth literally forever. These Jeeps will probably join us on the trails in no time at all. We'll sit back and see how they do.

Unread 12-25-2013, 07:57 PM   #28940
Platinum5nine
1998 ZJ 

Once again, pathetic. WTF do i care what some irrelevant forum user thinks of me? Ah yea, I DON'T! I do appreciate all the effort you put into making that little gif file for me though Im glad i mean enough to you for you to take the time out of your day to do that. Cant say i would do the same for you though
Platinum 5.9 2.25" engine pipes 3" Magnaflow cat, 3" Hooker Aerochamber, 3" tail pipe, Ported kegger, 52MM Throttle Body, 24lb injectors, K&N drop in filter, Cast JEEP valve covers, MSD coil and wires, All new 6 piece clear light kit, 255/65/16 General Grabber HTS, 242 conversion, XJ u-joint front axle shafts
Unread 12-25-2013, 08:28 PM   #28941
MurdaJs
1996 ZJ 

Added cotter pins and re-wrapped my starter wires.

On topic: your jeep sux, mine bettah, trololololol
Unread 12-25-2013, 08:29 PM   #28942
SchizophrenicMC
1997 ZJ 

Okay this is getting ridiculous, can a mod please settle this so the rest of us can carry on in peace?

My cousin got his first car today. I'm bound to get my new Orvis in a bit more than a week if I'm lucky. I need to get my Laredo sold soon. Better get to work on that stereo install tomorrow.

Because tacky green leather is SUPER COOL
SchizophrenicMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2013, 08:31 PM   #28943
ejschultz
Web Wheeler

1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Once again, pathetic. WTF do i care what some irrelevant forum user thinks of me? Ah yea, I DON'T! I do appreciate all the effort you put into making that little gif file for me though Im glad i mean enough to you for you to take the time out of your day to do that. Cant say i would do the same for you though
First of all, this is an online community. We, for the most part, get along. Secondly, remember that time you ridiculed me for ending a sentence with a preposition? Your capitalization and punctuation in this post are appalling, to say the least. I've seen worse but never from someone who's called out someone else for grammar. I had to throw that out there.
ejschultz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2013, 08:38 PM   #28944
Platinum5nine
1998 ZJ 

Dont remember calling you out on grammer and would be surprised if i did. This is not english class, i sure as hell dont pretend to be the best speller, and i sure as hell dont claim to have the best grammer. Lets be real here, this is an online forum. We are here to try and help eachother out. For the most part when people ask questions, they appreciate the answers. Plenty of times though guys think they have the answer before they even ask the question and just argue when you try and help. With that said, i couldnt care less about anyone on this forum or any other forum. This is not a community, its a bunch of strangers talking over the internet thats about it. Im happy to try and help however at the end of the day your jeep is your problem. Listen to what i have to say or dont. No skin off my back either way.
Unread 12-25-2013, 08:51 PM   #28945
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Dont remember calling you out on grammer and would be surprised if i did. This is not english class, i sure as hell dont pretend to be the best speller, and i sure as hell dont claim to have the best grammer. Lets be real here, this is an online forum. We are here to try and help eachother out. For the most part when people ask questions, they appreciate the answers. Plenty of times though guys think they have the answer before they even ask the question and just argue when you try and help. With that said, i couldnt care less about anyone on this forum or any other forum. This is not a community, its a bunch of strangers talking over the internet thats about it. Im happy to try and help however at the end of the day your jeep is your problem. Listen to what i have to say or dont. No skin off my back either way.

Funny I have met some of my best friends through organizing off road trips in this "online forum".
PolkaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2013, 08:52 PM   #28946
Syncityj
1998 ZJ 

Drove my ZJ all around town. I love driving with no little to no traffic. One of the best things about the holidays...I keep thinking of things I can buy for my ZJ, but never have the money, or things come up.
On a side note, has anyone named their ZJ? I usually name my vehicles, but it seems like when I do, they don't last, as if naming them is a bad omen for me. Maybe I won't name this one and test it.

If you've got a name for your ZJ, let's hear it.
Syncityj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2013, 08:59 PM   #28947
davigzj
Have ZJ will Travel

1997 ZJ 

WDYDTY"ZJ"T
LEFT IT IN THE Garage...
davigzj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2013, 09:02 PM   #28948
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by davigzj View Post
WDYDTY"ZJ"T
LEFT IT IN THE Garage...
screen-shot-2013-12-25-11.03.08-pm.jpg

PolkaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2013, 09:06 PM   #28949
Darkrocker
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syncityj View Post
Drove my ZJ all around town. I love driving with no little to no traffic. One of the best things about the holidays...I keep thinking of things I can buy for my ZJ, but never have the money, or things come up.
On a side note, has anyone named their ZJ? I usually name my vehicles, but it seems like when I do, they don't last, as if naming them is a bad omen for me. Maybe I won't name this one and test it.

Me and all the guys in my circle always name our cars/trucks. My '94 was named Jenny and she was good to me for over a year. Would still be driving fine at 206,000 if it wasn't for that ice/pick-up/siderail/siderail . The '98 hasn't seen the road much yet due to registration issues, a name will come in time.

On topic, all I did was hunt for a possible vacuum leak. Didn't find any but I did notice a loose ignition cable. Locking that down stopped my idle issue for the moment and has made it much less relevant. I'll see how she does after a full tune-up this weekend followed by patching the exhaust leak.

And as far as the new Cherokees are concerned, I'm seeing them all over the place. The front is growing on me but it still kills me that its called a Cherokee. I might be a little more accepting of it if it didn't look identical to a mini-van from behind. I, like most others, wish they stood away from an IFS. But only time will show how much it can handle. Now lets all get along and I hope everyone had a merry Christmas.
Darkrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2013, 09:12 PM   #28950
SchizophrenicMC
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syncityj View Post

My Laredo's name is Cheyenne. The Orvis will tell me her name in time.

Because tacky green leather is SUPER COOL
SchizophrenicMC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
door latch

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.