What did you do to your ZJ today? - Page 1871 - JeepForum.com

 107Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #28051 of 44936 Old 12-03-2013, 06:26 PM
glock1926
Registered User
1997 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 104
Added some 4'' LED reverse lights to the rear hatch and did parking light mod.

Attached Thumbnails
WP_20131203_002.jpg   WP_20131203_003.jpg  
Attached Images
 
glock1926 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #28052 of 44936 Old 12-03-2013, 06:29 PM
Syncityj
Registered User
1998 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Henderson
Posts: 459
Quote:
Originally Posted by glock1926
Added some 4'' LED reverse lights to the rear hatch and did parking light mod.
Parking light mod?
Syncityj is offline  
post #28053 of 44936 Old 12-03-2013, 06:34 PM
glock1926
Registered User
1997 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syncityj View Post
Parking light mod?
Made my front turn signals light up with my parking lights so they dont look like they are burned out.
glock1926 is offline  
post #28054 of 44936 Old 12-03-2013, 06:35 PM
David97
Registered User
1995 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Wisconsin Dells
Posts: 468
Where are you at in Wisc? Don't think Ive seen your ZJ before
David97 is offline  
post #28055 of 44936 Old 12-03-2013, 06:52 PM
glock1926
Registered User
1997 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by David97 View Post
Where are you at in Wisc? Don't think Ive seen your ZJ before
Land O Lakes
glock1926 is offline  
post #28056 of 44936 Old 12-03-2013, 06:58 PM
Syncityj
Registered User
1998 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Henderson
Posts: 459
Quote:
Originally Posted by glock1926
Land O Lakes
Is that where the butter is from?
Syncityj is offline  
post #28057 of 44936 Old 12-03-2013, 07:29 PM
OCDComputing
Registered User
1998 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Orangeville
Posts: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by txbass06 View Post
How's the dash lol. I loved mine. Hated the cupholders though. Probably my favorite mod was getting a Geno's garage fold down console cupholder. Never spilled a drink after that lol
Pictures?
OCDComputing is offline  
post #28058 of 44936 Old 12-03-2013, 07:31 PM
OCDComputing
Registered User
1998 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Orangeville
Posts: 81
Changed the wiper blades on mine tonight...considering we are supposed to get freezing rain overnight, it probably won't make any difference at all!
OCDComputing is offline  
post #28059 of 44936 Old 12-03-2013, 07:32 PM
ejschultz
Registered User
1997 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Crown Point
Posts: 3,425
My relay for my fan controller burned up today on my way home, in traffic, on I-290. Then, I had to sit in traffic on I-294. Luckily, I can manually control my high speed fan so I was able to keep it cool. It never went above 210 because I kept an eye on it. Now I'm stuck ordering a special Hayden relay for the fan controller. I'm probably going to get two of them to keep a spare with me at all times. If I burn up another, I'll throw in the spare and order another. I might need to vent my control box...

97 ZJ - 5.2L, 242, 4" IRO lift w/short arms & adj. TBs, JKS Discos/BPEs, DT3000s, Aussie'd 44A, sliders, bumpers, bunch o' skids, 31" Duratracs on 15x8s
Build
ejschultz is offline  
post #28060 of 44936 Old 12-03-2013, 07:56 PM
95zj-limited
Registered User
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: San Jose
Posts: 33
Sunroof replacement

A year ago my friends and I were messing around and I ended up with a broken sunroof. "No big deal" I thought to myself, "I will just grab another from the junkyard, 150$, and we are set." Not the case. It turns out this was an aftermarket, dealer installed and the only place who could repair it said they wanted 1200$ to fix it and I had to have the car there for multiple days, while I was off work and needed to pay for a hotel and food. Not going to happen.

http://imgur.com/a/I8hM8

There is the build. Take a look, I for one am proud of how it turned out.
95zj-limited is offline  
post #28061 of 44936 Old 12-03-2013, 07:59 PM
cgcarpenter
Registered User
1997 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: west covina
Posts: 758
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95zj-limited
A year ago my friends and I were messing around and I ended up with a broken sunroof. "No big deal" I thought to myself, "I will just grab another from the junkyard, 150$, and we are set." Not the case. It turns out this was an aftermarket, dealer installed and the only place who could repair it said they wanted 1200$ to fix it and I had to have the car there for multiple days, while I was off work and needed to pay for a hotel and food. Not going to happen. http://imgur.com/a/I8hM8 There is the build. Take a look, I for one am proud of how it turned out.
Looks good!
cgcarpenter is offline  
post #28062 of 44936 Old 12-03-2013, 08:22 PM
txbass06
Registered User
1998 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Texarkana
Posts: 602
Quote:
Originally Posted by OCDComputing View Post

Pictures?
Of the truck or cupholder? Lol
txbass06 is offline  
post #28063 of 44936 Old 12-03-2013, 08:31 PM
PeteNnewburg
Registered User
2000 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Newburg
Posts: 379
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejschultz View Post
My relay for my fan controller burned up today on my way home, in traffic, on I-290. Then, I had to sit in traffic on I-294. Luckily, I can manually control my high speed fan so I was able to keep it cool. It never went above 210 because I kept an eye on it. Now I'm stuck ordering a special Hayden relay for the fan controller. I'm probably going to get two of them to keep a spare with me at all times. If I burn up another, I'll throw in the spare and order another. I might need to vent my control box...
Where did you mount the control box? I am just about done with a install of a 2 speed ( Taurus fan) Hayden E-fan control box/ harness. I mounted it on the radiator support so drilling a couple "cooling" holes behind it would be easy. It is in an area of relatively low heat. Have you had any other issues with it?

What is "special" about the Hayden relay?

2000 Cherokee
1983 Ranger 5.0
1998 Mustang
PeteNnewburg is offline  
post #28064 of 44936 Old 12-03-2013, 08:41 PM
OCDComputing
Registered User
1998 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Orangeville
Posts: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by txbass06 View Post
Of the truck or cupholder? Lol
Cup holder!
OCDComputing is offline  
post #28065 of 44936 Old 12-03-2013, 08:57 PM
txbass06
Registered User
1998 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Texarkana
Posts: 602
Here ya go







Looking through all my pictures of it makes me kinda miss it lol
txbass06 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Jeep Forums Replies Last Post
Almost ran out of gas today SYCOHEMI WK Grand Cherokee & XK Commander Forum 40 08-12-2016 07:36 AM
Let me tell you what I did not do today husker_zj ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum 9 03-19-2013 01:09 PM
got my 94 ZJ today, and did my first mod Saleen4971 ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum 10 09-22-2009 12:52 AM
Hey, Today is 5.9 day! CAHotRodBoy ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum 5 05-09-2005 09:35 PM
Have you had your V-8 today?? Myrtle Beach ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum 12 04-30-2005 01:28 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome