What did you do to your ZJ today? - Page 1819 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > What did you do to your ZJ today?

Poison Spyder JK LED Taillight Wiring HarnessBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rockANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete

Unread 11-15-2013, 01:00 PM   #27271
WJ4x4LIFE

Started my planning our North TX GHOST TRIP on www.ExpeditionPortal.com with a few other North TX fellas. Still deciding whether or not to take the ZJ as I need to finish completely the dual battery setup I started last weekend with it.....

WJ4x4LIFE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-15-2013, 01:27 PM   #27272
SchizophrenicMC
1997 ZJ 

Now, Decatur boy, when you say "trip" do you mean "lovely jaunt down the road to Bridgeport" or do you mean an actual trip?

Man I wish my Jeep worked. I'd love to go on a Jeeping trip with some local ZJ guys.

Because tacky green leather is SUPER COOL
SchizophrenicMC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-15-2013, 01:27 PM   #27273
Jake_A

I stared at it in discontent because its still pretty much stock.

JCR DIY bumper, and IRO benchmark 3.5 are my Christmas presents to myself, tires and wheels are down the road a ways.
Unread 11-15-2013, 02:27 PM   #27274
WJ4x4LIFE

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchizophrenicMC View Post
Now, Decatur boy, when you say "trip" do you mean "lovely jaunt down the road to Bridgeport" or do you mean an actual trip?

Man I wish my Jeep worked. I'd love to go on a Jeeping trip with some local ZJ guys.
I wish that is my little playground when I play with myself , I plan on heading this weekend over to Bridgeport, if the weather holds up....you never know with us! No, actually the plan is to do a 6-8hr trip along the Red River Trails and hit a lot of the abandoned rural areas from Burkurnett,TX to Powderly, Tx along the OK. state line. get yours running and tag along with us on LSJC.forums.com
Unread 11-15-2013, 02:49 PM   #27275
Platinum5nine
1998 ZJ 

Monday, started wiring the new radio crap for the niner.

Hate to tell you but you'll be doing it again. Thats not a Jeep harness.
harness.jpg  
Platinum 5.9 2.25" engine pipes 3" Magnaflow cat, 3" Hooker Aerochamber, 3" tail pipe, Ported kegger, 52MM Throttle Body, 24lb injectors, K&N drop in filter, Cast JEEP valve covers, MSD coil and wires, All new 6 piece clear light kit, 255/65/16 General Grabber HTS, 242 conversion, XJ u-joint front axle shafts
Platinum5nine is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-15-2013, 04:11 PM   #27276
joshtarmy1
2000 WJ 

Did nothing to my ZJ today. Letting my wife drive it since I picked up a 2000 WJ Limited V8 today.
joshtarmy1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-15-2013, 04:22 PM   #27277
txbass06
1998 ZJ 

Got pulled over by a state trooper this morning. Scared the hell out of me since the only two times I've been stopped has led to me being almost arrested because of my name, long story...
But he got up to my drivers door and just wanted to ask about the club sticker I've got on my windshield and how he could get his zj to sound like mine
txbass06 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-15-2013, 04:25 PM   #27278
WJ4x4LIFE

Quote:
Originally Posted by txbass06 View Post
Got pulled over by a state trooper this morning. Scared the hell out of me since the only two times I've been stopped has led to me being almost arrested because of my name, long story...
But he got up to my drivers door and just wanted to ask about the club sticker I've got on my windshield and how he could get his zj to sound like mine
By the way, do you mind sharing that "name story" with me over PM, if it is not too personal....
Unread 11-15-2013, 04:32 PM   #27279
kg6mov
Hears the voices

1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum5nine View Post
Hate to tell you but you'll be doing it again. Thats not a Jeep harness.
Thats the old harness I picked apart, the stereo going into the niner was in my integra until I pulled the electronics and junked the red POS.

"Whats wrong with a PT Cruiser?"
"Coulda had a V8!"

96 build thread

Niner build thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas ZJ1 View Post
I heard someone yell "mall crawler" from the back porch. I'll go see who said that. Be right back.
kg6mov is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-15-2013, 04:39 PM   #27280
txbass06
1998 ZJ 

There's really not too much to it. My dad and I share the same name, I'm just the 2nd and apparently the two times I've been stopped, they forget to add that in.
The first time it happened I was 16 and got stopped for a brake light being out. After the trooper checked my info, he told me I had a warrant out for my arrest for not appearing in court for a dui back in '92. Told him he's wrong and he proceeded to spin me around and handcuff me. Finally got him to listen when I asked how it was a dui instead of a mip when I was only 4 years old at the time lol
Unread 11-15-2013, 06:32 PM   #27281
Maine1994ZJ
1993 ZJ 

Found out that the loud obnoxious clunk in my front end when flexing was loose nuts on the front track bar mount on the outside of the unibody rail.
Gave them 2 full turns and then gave them some encouragement with the impact gun.
Then I test drove it by flexing it on the rock in the yard at work.
Backing down off the rock I trashed my front license plate and my charcoal canister......
Perfect excuse for a JY trip!!
Unread 11-15-2013, 06:55 PM   #27282
OldManTan
1998 ZJ 

Plastidipped my door pilars and mounted my full size spare
image.jpg  
OldManTan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-15-2013, 06:59 PM   #27283
txbass06
1998 ZJ 

You guys with the rear mounted spares make me sick lol
Unread 11-15-2013, 07:02 PM   #27284
OldManTan
1998 ZJ 

Nothing too fancy, just the mopar tire carrier haha
OldManTan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-15-2013, 07:10 PM   #27285
95GCL
1995 ZJ 

I love the rear mounted tire look! I wonder if I could get an old Isuzu trooper rear tire carrier to work...
95GCL is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
door latch , lift + spacers

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.