Ok lets see what I did today !
1. Removed R/S door and replaced the upper & lower hinge pin and bushings. ( The motorcycle jack works out well, its stable and I can use it to work on it without needing another person )
2. Worked on D/S overhead lamp door switch
3. Removed front Bumper Cover and installed my $20 Tow Hooks
4. Removed small Overhead display assembly and stuck in some $10 Junkyard lenses in it and re-installed it !
5. Figure out whats next ???????????
Looking at a used light bar for $50
And have to go over the Truck I think my front swaybar bushing are bad maybe I'll just wait for the 2'' Lift that's going in the front.
The rear I may leave or go 1'' or 5/8'' as its already a bit higher then the front.
If You can't Go Around It then Go Over It !!!!!!!!!