Used it to get 50 gallons of premium gasoline for $1.99/gallon. A new gas station opened up and for two hours everything was $2.00 off.
Sent from my iPhone 6 using JeepForum
__________________ March 2014 GCOTM. 1998 Deep Slate 5.9 On the Jeep:Hot intake, 52mm TB, Summit 8mm wires, catch can, 703s, insulated fuel rails, indexed Champions, Bilstein 4600s, Eibach lowering springs, Moog SS, Ironman mounts, Lotek 2GP, lots of gauges, sparkly paint. In the garage: M1 4bbl In the works: Addco/Hellwig sway bars, nitrous, full polly bushings, full exhaust, data logging, billet UD pulleys
1994 yj stretched, locked and loaded - 6.0l vortec lq4, 4l60e, np231, Dana 44s 37" interco trxus m/t, 3.5" bds front leafs, double triangulated 4 link rear on xj front coils.
1997 ZJ limited - BONE stock
2003 tj - 4in skyjacker, 33" mickey thompsons
my on board alternator/welder write up
my tj 1/2 doors on a yj write up
RC vs BDS
Last night and today the jeep has definitely been taken care of:
- 3.5" foundation lift kit IRO
- installed adj front and rear track bars IRO
- adjusted the power steering box along with a rebuild (which was leaking oil)
- ripped out the old brake pads/rotors, put in brand new ones
- In the front I kept the old isolator pads and put on a new pair as well so double stacked them. (bought from kolak) (I have an extra pair too if anyone wants them)
- Bought NEW rear coils with the kit, instead of doing the F to B swap, which the old front coils were about .75"-1" shorter than the new rear coils I bought, (so I double stacked the pads in the front, to even it out)
I'm thinking I have right under a 4" lift
Alignment and balanced/rotated tires
And made the lift official by putting on the IRO stickers
Anybody can be become an American, you have to be BORN TEXAN!
Anyone think $1500 is a good asking price for my Jeep? Moving from TX to NC and won't have the room or time for three vehicles.
'96 ZJ 5.2L 159K miles
*IRO 3.5" BenchMark lift
*31x10.5 BFG A/Ts w/about 80% tread left
*ARB Safari Snorkel
*All-Aluminum Radiator and E-fan
*All electrics work
*Starts and drives hassle free
*New Alternator, Battery, O2 Sensors, Magnaflow cat, Kolak 2.5" Mandrel bent exhaust, and serviced front and rear diffs.
*Vibration from the drive train, either the flexplate-to-torque converter is out of balance or something else.
*A/C needs charged every summer
* No front driveshaft...and think the front pinion bearing is howling?
*Failed emissions due to a PO420 code.