Just replaced the headliner. I used a headliner from wls headliners and 3M Hi-Tack 76 adhesive. Its about 85° outside so we will see if it is still holding up by this evening. If this works then i plan to do the same on my XJ.
Took it down to Watkins Glen and beat on it for opening weekend. 250 hard miles today and not a single problem. I did burn through 18 gallons of gas though I also discovered that my alignment, etc. is damn good. At one point on the way down, everyone decided to open it up a bit on the highway. We had a tailwind, so I didn't have as much wind noise as normal. I figured we were doing somewhere around 75 or so, then I realized it sounded like the revs were a bit high for that. Looked down and realized I was doing 95 or a little better. And the ZJ was still driving and tracking perfectly, even when I took it up into the triple digits for a little bit.
Worked from 7am to 6 pm today starting the front axle tear down. Everything going pretty smoothly so far. Lower balljoint,ballsocket on sway link and the bushing shot. Trackbar hadn't wallered out the hole in the brackett but the socket end was sloppy. Lower arm bushings were getting there. Steering knuckle had divots from the pads. I am SORE! Did some cleanup and painting in the last hour. Tommorrow put the new stuff in on that side.
Gonna let the truck be down a week or a little more to complete. Will do a writeup as promised when done. I smell burgers, will eat shower and pass out!