Replaced all of the rear brake parts. I figured it was time to change the rear brakes since I had not messed with them since we got it a little over a year ago. The shoes looked great still. Why? Because all of the adjustment parts were missing, the wrong shoes were installed, and they had random springs used (leftovers from another project I would say). I replaced everything. Took a little time to figure out how the new brake kit went in since there were no instructions and I did not have an installed set to look at. I could have looked it up online but it is more fun to figure out the puzzle alone. Then I verified it lol. It is all good now
92 XJ, 4.0 NP231 - Stock to rebuild for my daughter, 235x75R15s
95 YJ, 2.5 NP231- 1" shackle, 4.0 tb, 19lbs injectors, e-fan, 31x10.5R15 Treadwright tires.
93 ZJ, 4.0 w/AW4 NP231 - 2" BB, 1 inch spring lift, 31x10.5R15 Cooper AT3 tires.
bled brakes installed durango steering box V8 tie rod MOOG tierod ends removed sway bar links filled TC and drove it around the block need to get spring to hold the extended brake lines from catching the tire lugs
I knew that track bar extension I got with my Zone lift was gonna be a problem. thought I felt something weird going on in the back pulling in the drive coming home from marysville today. Decided to take a look and saw the old track bar bracket sheared off from the axle, and now I must take it over to the shop and grind weld and gusset some parts on. will post pics of the results for everyone to pick apart.