may be a stupid question but what is post count padding?
Basically posting just to post. Isn't that what this thread is all about anyway, for the most part? To keep my post on topic, I fiddled around underneath the Jeep today trying to find loose parts to tighten. I tightened all the caliper bolts. That's about all I found :/ I guess that's a good thing that was it, but they shouldn't have been loose to begin with.
Spent about 3 hours welding broke driver door hing and putting new pin and bushings, also had to weld door up around the latch. It had been messed up for so long it was tearing the metal. No more broke door now! Sorry no pics of it finished, I will try to get some tomorrow. It was getting late on me.
put in a new 02 sensor and new rear brake pads and rotors
'96 ZJ Orvis 5.2L (Mossy Oak Edit.)- UC+2" BB, Thrush Turbo, 2 12s, Lots Of Stickers
You drive a tj, we drive a zj. We have more power while you get more shower. We get the v8 while you get there too late. You have 2 doors well, we have 2 more. Ours costs a grand while yours has a price we cant stand.
last night i installed new trackbar and replaced stock front uppers with adjustables (with nothing but a ratchet strap and myself PITA) and adjusted my rear uppers to correct pinion angle. then grilled some brats
V8 zj at 6" . Double tri rear and true 3 link front. Stretched to 108"
1. Got quote for exhaust...
2. Cleaned out the inside of my jeep a little... Get all this winter crap out!
3. Tighted my rear speakers... The fronts I'll do Tom...
4. Repainted my speaker covers gloss black... They were rusting... Idk y...
5. Greased all my hinges
6. Checked all the fluids
7. Made plans for the light bar I'm making..
8. Came on here for pics/plans for simpler winch bumper..
9. Got all the coil spacers for my jeep! Gonna order the larger shocks and place those on either Sunday or next week!
Chevy still runs deep but I wanted to understand again! O|||O