Well I guess I would not call it exciting, but.... I fixed the driver rear power window, apparently the track bushings were broke, so instead of taking the whole track out and putting in one of the spares, I just took the bushing off a spare and figured a way to get em in there and snap everything back together.
Then my radio hasn't worked so I figured it was the antenna mast, and I did not have a spare, but I had a spare internal antenna wire, so I connected the two and ran them under the floor board. Now I had radio. YAY!
Then I found one of my 10 speakers was not working, so I had to take the door apart and fix that.
Ah so glad it warmed up to 70 degrees today to get some things done. Next... sun roof...