Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your ZJ today?

4M views 55K replies 2K participants last post by  98ZJ 
#1 ·
This thread is to serve as an inspiration to others modifying their ZJ's. Pretty simple, just post what you did to your ZJ today!

Today I shamefully took my Jeep to get the oil changed because it was to hot to change it myself.

#20,684 ·
also yesterday i won everysingle stoplight snow drag

evry single one

didnt matter what i was up against the zj was a beast

its a great feeling as some of you know :)
:laugh: :laugh:

I did the same thing yesterday as well

#20,687 ·
So i jsut cleaned off my new donor OEM fog lights.... and OMG.... They've NEVER been opened up before!!!

The gasket on the inside is a nice dark brown clean color, the grommet on the back side still intact, and on the inside is clean, rust free bare metal!!!! This is like the gold mine with the fog lights. Also still had the OEM bulb, not blown either!
I was inspired! I went and found me some too.

Table Electronic instrument Wood Audio equipment Circuit component

Edit: 1 blown bulb.

#20,690 ·
Installed my kor steering brace. Wicked easy, took less than 30 minutes.

Attachments

#20,693 ·
#20,694 ·
Can't watch if not friends from fb

Probably sent from under my broken heep
damnit!!! aiight ill see what i can do....

also realized i posted this in a what did you do today? lol.... i just saw the snow pic at top of page

#20,696 ·
built a tire mount for my black widow roof basket & finally got rid of the wood grain interior. Plastidip over the wood grain looks factory. Drilled out the door pieces and re- Plastic welded them back in by melting the backside of the clips with a soldering iron :p

Attachments

#20,697 ·
thought this was funny..
Oddly enough... My 4runner is the one that leaks a little oil:laugh:
Selling the old girl to build up my new (to me) Zj
Always been a yota fan my whole life... switched to the dark side recently :cheers2:

(that's an old seat cover underneath it...not a HUGE oil stain) haha

Attachments

#20,698 ·
battery and seafoam

Today I went ahead and replaced the battery in the jeep. The old one just wouldn't hold a charge. I also decided to use some sea foam cleaner in the gas tank. Sounds like you guys have pretty good luck with it. That's it for today. We'll see what tomorrow brings!:cool::cool: