What did you do to your ZJ today? - Page 1012 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > What did you do to your ZJ today?

Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineNEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!!

Unread 08-26-2012, 09:10 PM   #15166
squazz
Web Wheeler
1993 ZJ 

93- did the Xj parking light mod using all clear bulbs with newly acquired clear corners. Still got the orignal socket installed and stuck them behind the grille for accent

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfCpk...ature=youtu.be

squazz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-26-2012, 09:12 PM   #15167
iser
1997 ZJ 

rained heavily today so decided to push my cooper stt and see how they do in the rain. result? awesome. super duper awesome.

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f13/isers-build-thread-1401938/"][B]MY BUILD THREAD LINK[/B] - [I]Updated on THU 23MAY2013[/I][/URL]

[B]Specs[/B]- 97 ZJ 5.2L - 4" Zone Lift - 285/75R16 Cooper STT
[B]Upcoming Projects[/B]- Front Axle Swap. On the look out for HP30.

[B][I]"lead me, follow me or get the hell out of my way"[/I][/B]
- gen. george patton
iser is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-26-2012, 09:28 PM   #15168
Freestyle713
1994 ZJ 

Gave it a bath and checked all the fluids and tire pressure (alignment shop had them up to 45 psi). Gotta start commuting to school 50 miles a day tomorrow
[B]94 Grand Cherokee 5.2[/B] [SIZE="1"]33in. Federal Couragia M/T's on Procomp Steelies, np231 swap, IRO Hack n Tap SYE, Carolina Driveshaft, 4.5 in. lift, RE front upper/rear lower ca's, RC front lowers, Ironman rear uppers, IRO 4.5 coils in rear, 3.5 and 2" bb (no isolators) in front, Bilstein 5100's, Clayton/JKS adj. track bars, KOR rad support and SS, Magnaflow/Flowmaster exhaust, clear corners, custom light bar w/ Hella 500's[/SIZE]

[CENTER][COLOR="Yellow"][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/groups/zombie-outbreak-response-vehicles/"][COLOR="Yellow"]Zombie Outbreak Response Team[/COLOR][/URL][/COLOR][/CENTER]
[QUOTE=elcorvino;14544406]Yea... It's kind of like the fat chick who lives around the corner. You aren't trying to get caught with her, but you know she'd be a good time.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=ScottD16;14460352]I had a dream my entire family was attacked by a giant polar bear. The crazy part was he attacked us with a giant spoon. Best dream ever.[/QUOTE]
Freestyle713 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-26-2012, 10:14 PM   #15169
bteixeira02
1989 XJ Cherokee 

replaced the door hinges today. Not very hard but a pain in the ***
bteixeira02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-26-2012, 10:44 PM   #15170
jeepgoonie
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorbackZJ

Is your abs module unplugged? My light was on for quote some time. Plugged back in and it went off.
I honestly haven't looked into the issue at all yet.. But that'll def be the first thing I check.. Thanks.. From all the other things the p.o. Hacked on this Jeep, I wouldn't be surprised if the wires are cut
Unread 08-26-2012, 11:16 PM   #15171
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepgoonie View Post
I honestly haven't looked into the issue at all yet.. But that'll def be the first thing I check.. Thanks.. From all the other things the p.o. Hacked on this Jeep, I wouldn't be surprised if the wires are cut
The ABS sensors are behind the rotors.
PolkaPower is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-26-2012, 11:35 PM   #15172
tizzly
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolkaPower View Post
But the mod. isnt, its under the back seat in 94
tizzly is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-26-2012, 11:50 PM   #15173
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tizzly View Post
But the mod. isnt, its under the back seat in 94
Cool, he can check both then. If one of the sensors is bad in his 98 the light will come on.
Unread 08-27-2012, 12:34 AM   #15174
DBitts011
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by iser
rained heavily today so decided to push my cooper stt and see how they do in the rain. result? awesome. super duper awesome.
Real talk! They do literally anything!

OT: I fired her up and drive her home from my buddies, we went down to the bay house in the powerstroke and were boating all weekend
DBitts011 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-27-2012, 01:47 AM   #15175
jeepgoonie
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolkaPower

Thanks polka. Going to look into it while I'm at work tomorrow. Then hit up the jy to find a harness for the o2 sensor since the p.o. cut it. And I mean the body harness for it. Not the actual o2 wires. damn p.o.
Unread 08-27-2012, 03:54 AM   #15176
JustinW23
1998 ZJ 

Mine actually seems to stop a lot better with mine disconnected. The ABS liked to kick itself on every time I am coming up to an intersection and hit a small crack or bump. It's so much better without IMO. I'm sure some people would rather have it though.

'98 ZJ 5.2 6" Long Arms, 265 75R 16's, Magnaflow Cat and Super 40, Taurus Fan Swap
JustinW23 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-27-2012, 07:22 AM   #15177
nickpequignot
1996 ZJ 

Brackets at my buddy's shop getting powder coated
Unread 08-27-2012, 08:13 AM   #15178
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinW23 View Post
Mine actually seems to stop a lot better with mine disconnected. The ABS liked to kick itself on every time I am coming up to an intersection and hit a small crack or bump. It's so much better without IMO. I'm sure some people would rather have it though.
On my 95 I noticed that after I pulled the ABS relay it stopped much better with 33's.
Unread 08-27-2012, 01:27 PM   #15179
DeansWings
1996 ZJ 

Took a file to my rusty's gas tank skid as I am STILL having exhaust clearance issues even after cutting several inches out of the corner. It's fine statically, but when I turn left the body roll pushes the tail pipe into the shock and makes awesome noises. It's much better after filing, but I still need to take some more off. Will do it next weekend.

I also wired up my CB. She turns on, which is a major success considering my lack of any electrical skills. Just waiting on my firestik m2 mount. Gonna mount the antenna on the hatch just to the right of the rear windshield wiper.

'06 WK 3.7 2wd stock as a rock.

The Build:
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/96-zj-build-1262449/[/url]

North Texas Grands:
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f348/north-texas-grands-1323367/[/url]

Youtube wheeling vids (mostly from Bridgeport):
[url]http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDeanswings?feature=guide[/url]

Grand Slam Texas!:
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/grand-slam-texas-1419143/index19.html[/url]
DeansWings is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-27-2012, 02:06 PM   #15180
squazz
Web Wheeler
1993 ZJ 

washed and waxed the niner that platinum is sparkly she sooo sexy

got some stubborn bugs that don't wanna come off the lower portion of the front bumper cover
squazz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
door latch , lift + spacers

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.