Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your ZJ today?

4M views 55K replies 2K participants last post by  98ZJ 
#1 ·
This thread is to serve as an inspiration to others modifying their ZJ's. Pretty simple, just post what you did to your ZJ today!

Today I shamefully took my Jeep to get the oil changed because it was to hot to change it myself.

#2 ·
first post, huh. being nocturnal pays off. I finally admitted that i screwed up on the re-installation of my oil pan after replacing the rear main. it was leaking oil worse than before so i took it back off(not the easiest effing thing to do on a stock height ZJ) and re-re-installed it so now it dont leak. all of this done from 11:30-1:45 AM, in the dark with the aid of a large fluorescent light

Oh yea and i foiled an attempt for some guys trying to egg my jeep( i had just finished and heard talking) they were some high school kids trying to end the summer with some egging fun. not on my block lol

Reactions: vanessazone
#5 ·
Changed the front diff oil out, ordered some currie lower ca brackets since i ripped one of mine off the other weekend...

#8 ·
I Bought some Cool Hella or Hella Cool 500 ff lights to replace my bused OEM lower driving lights. Time for some more night wheeling trips. anyone? Also, greased my zirk fitting on my JKS quicker disconnects and all 4 of my new Flex control arm Joints. Almost no Rough Country left to my Lift now, that's a good thing!

#11 ·
Threw the junkyard Bosch injectors on the test bench for a flow & actuation test, made up a matched set and did a quick refurbish on them. Hopefully will have time to swap them out with the Dekas this evening.

Reactions: IMMORTEN
#13 ·
Water pump leaked 2 weeks ago and blew out the rad cause it got too hot. Replaced water pump with a high flow from Summit. Replace the radiator with a all metal one from Radiator barn. Still was running warm and now replaced the fan clutch. Thermostat and radiator cap were also replaced. All new cooling components and she's running cool again!

#16 ·
Waited for fed-ex to bring my 3.5" IRO lift but all they did was drive by.:mad: So i put a high flow cat and turbo muffler on.

#17 ·
Trimmed the front bumper so no more rubbing! :D

Reactions: ZJerk