Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your ZJ today?

4M views 55K replies 2K participants last post by  98ZJ 
#1 ·
This thread is to serve as an inspiration to others modifying their ZJ's. Pretty simple, just post what you did to your ZJ today!

Today I shamefully took my Jeep to get the oil changed because it was to hot to change it myself.

#21,749 ·
Did the rare fit-an-eight-foot-couch-in-the-Jeep mod after somebody else took the work truck. No seats, no problem. I did get a couple funny looks pulling up to the loading dock to pick it up...

Edit. I need to stop adding pictures from my phone. I hate this iPhone some times.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using JeepForum

Attachments

#21,752 ·
Installed the IRO adjustable track bar and sheer , pretty easy gig , still have DW , going to get a alignment tomorrow

#21,754 ·
Changed the diff oil up front. Little over a quart. But painted it chrysler red.

Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Road surface Paint

Snapd a pic of the gears while the cover was off.

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Alloy wheel

Redneck engineering of the day: parked the jeep on top of the diff cover to take out the fill plug out cuz I forgot to remove it before.

#21,759 ·
That was the first altercation i made my self a locking hitch pin by drilling out the hole to accomadte a lock. Those reese locking pins always rust up bad anyways

A Dark Knight. Thats a good one actually lol. Espically since my intials are A.D. Knight lol
My original locking pin was a Trimax. I had it on my ZJ for a little over a year of daily driving. It stayed clean. Then, I decided to lose it when I moved and pulled a trailer. Apparently when I dropped the trailer back at the Uhaul place, I left it on my rear bumper and it was gone. I replaced it with the same one because it was a great locking hitch pin.