Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your ZJ today?

4M views 55K replies 2K participants last post by  98ZJ 
#1 ·
This thread is to serve as an inspiration to others modifying their ZJ's. Pretty simple, just post what you did to your ZJ today!

Today I shamefully took my Jeep to get the oil changed because it was to hot to change it myself.

#20,441 ·
Ha. I'm surprised no company has tried to buy the rights to reproduce them or at least make a knock off of it. I can get a knock off Impala SS grille for my car for about $30. That'd be killer if they could be had for that cheap.

#20,442 ·
"Hi welcome to auto zone , what part are you looking for , Huh a Niner grill , try home depot down the road"
Lol auto zone is for ricers.

#20,443 ·
ejschultz said:
Ha. I'm surprised no company has tried to buy the rights to reproduce them or at least make a knock off of it. I can get a knock off Impala SS grille for my car for about $30. That'd be killer if they could be had for that cheap.
They would sell a ton if they did. That's a good idea.

#20,444 ·
Top is the day i got it in December bottom is the most recent picture. Im 17 working and attending school.
MODS:
TJ fuel bezel mod
3.5 RC lift
RC steering stabilizer
4 halogen roof lights (not pictured)
31x10.5xR15 bridgestone dueler m/t
Trimmed front bumper
Flowmaster muffler
dual exhaust tip
Gutted vic for switch panel
2 12" Boss audio subs
1000 watt Sony xplode amp
Kenwood deck

Attachments

#20,449 ·
Not even with an impact ? Harbor freight, best 30$ you'll ever spend
HF impact won't break something free that you can't get with a breaker bar.

Probably sent from under my broken heep

#20,450 ·
HF impact won't break something free that you can't get with a breaker bar.

Probably sent from under my broken heep
the tire was slipping and i may need to get a rim just for changing cv shafts because the 36mm i have barely goes thru the stock orvis snowflake rim

i think its touching and forcing the wheel to move , but i was on snowy cement too , that dont help

#20,451 ·
Sounds like Nissans aren't that much better than Jeeps after all.
It's not a Nissan thing it's a poor worksmanship on the rebuild thing, and you know it. I figured something stupid like this would happen, but I didn't imagine it'd happen so soon. Never trust a Mexican in Texas to do a good job with a car.

#20,453 ·
I need an impact gun....any thoughts on a good one under $100, needs 4-5 scfm, with enough torque to do anything (or almost anything) on a zj?

I was testing my IR air rachet and was highly disappointed. Didn't have nearly the power I thought it would, and yes my compressor is set up correctly.

1993 Grand Cherokee Limited 4.0L AW-4

#20,454 ·
It's not a Nissan thing it's a poor worksmanship on the rebuild thing, and you know it. I figured something stupid like this would happen, but I didn't imagine it'd happen so soon. Never trust a Mexican in Texas to do a good job with a car.
Why did it need a rebuild in the first place? Also, I really don't think someone's ethnicity has anything to do with their ability to fix a car.

#20,460 ·
I need an impact gun....any thoughts on a good one under $100, needs 4-5 scfm, with enough torque to do anything (or almost anything) on a zj?

I was testing my IR air rachet and was highly disappointed. Didn't have nearly the power I thought it would, and yes my compressor is set up correctly.

1993 Grand Cherokee Limited 4.0L AW-4
i picked one up on sale at az 60 bucks, no more stuck lug nuts, or nuts that are stuborn