what to clean rear pumpkin with? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > what to clean rear pumpkin with?

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 03-23-2013, 09:32 AM   #1
funkness
1998 ZJ 

what to clean rear pumpkin with?

Am waiting for my back springs to come in so decided to change rear axle fluid man thats was a good idea black gooooooo my question is what chemical to use to clean it? I just dont know whats safe to use and whats not

Thanks
Mike

funkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2013, 09:33 AM   #2
ryanawall
2008 JK Wrangler 

I use brake cleaner and just give it enough time to evaporate before buttoning it back up.
ryanawall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2013, 09:39 AM   #3
01whitecummins
1995 ZJ 

Just did mine front and rear and used brake cleaner also, worked great just let it dry after words and dont get any in your eyes.
01whitecummins is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2013, 09:46 AM   #4
funkness
1998 ZJ 

Thanks guys!! What i was thinking but wanted to make sure
funkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2013, 09:50 AM   #5
RIPNBST
2004 WJ 

Sounds you already got the info you need but I'll throw another vote out there for using brake parts cleaner.
RIPNBST is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.