Well i think my transmission is screwd... i need some help - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Well i think my transmission is screwd... i need some help

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 08-14-2011, 07:03 PM   #16
MaintMech

1996 ZJ 

Ya broke it, ya found it, ya fixed it!

Good job!

Unread 08-14-2011, 09:13 PM   #17
Candymancan
1998 ZJ 

Yea i just cant find the spot that bracket bolts into... Wish i could but like i said i just twisted it so its pointing down instead of up so it wont rattle on the floorboard anymore.

What happend i guess was that black cable attached to the TV lever, i guess was sitting against the bracket keeping it from making noises.. When i heared those squeaking noises 3 dys ago and went down there and moved the cable it moved it off the bracket and then the bracket was free to make me think it was the transmission.

I also wonder if those slushing or water noises i was hearing down there was the fuel moving through the line reverberating the sound through the bracket then the floor board, giving a false sound of the tranny pump
Candymancan is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.