Weird noice coming from front and rear. I'm LOST - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Weird noice coming from front and rear. I'm LOST

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rockEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 09-15-2009, 09:16 PM   #1
Watkins98
1998 ZJ 

Weird noice coming from front and rear. I'm LOST

I have a 98 zj w/IL6. When running a10-20 mph from the drivers rear i have a squeak but the pads are pretty much new. When running about 30-50 i have a humming coming from right rear i jacked the jeep up and free spun the tires and there is no noise and i took up to pretty high speeds. Then the front when running high way speeds i have a loud humming coming from up front and i can feel the vibration n the floor. When i let off the gas it goes away then when i hit it again it picks back up. I took the front drive shaft out and drove it around and still made the noise. ANY help would be awesome it's driving me crazy

Watkins98 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.